Hello all, it's been a long time since I posted on the forums. However, I've been keeping in touch with Xsyon- Jooky, former owner and founder of Xsyon.
Some of you might recognise and remember me. Others won't know me but familiarize themselves with some of the threads I've created in the recent past.

My name is Chris, Foremost referred to as Mr.Marine.
The nickname was announced to me last month, due to the fact I past all steps into the application process of the Royal Marines Commando, the Navy's amphibious (Land and sea) Commando fighting force.
I'm an ex-member and subscriber of Xsyon, I was amongst the first 20 members to signup on Xsyon (Before the forum was introduced. October - 2009 I stumbled onto Xsyon) I virally became synthetically engaged with most of the brutal aspects of the game, such as; Terraforming and crafting.
I was a tremendous fan of Xsyon and the vast majority of the member knew who I was and enjoyed to play ingame with me on the odd occasions.

In March-April, I stopped visiting Xsyon due to personal issues. I had to get my application setup for the army and construct a more mechanized 'me' in a positive way- Physically and mentally. I then became kinaesthetic and joined the Royal Marines Commando, 40 troop. The corps so far has been fun, I've just recently came back from Afghanistan and won't be returning there anytime soon, or so I think.
Throughout this month I've been browsing the internet and meeting/making new friends. I've also been talking to Jooky, who has updated me on the new aspects of the game and mechanisms.

Hopefully I can be as 'famed' and notorious as I was in the past. I'm a bit diligent now and can be kinda inactive when at work, other then that, hello

Thanks,

---
Darkrounge.