Questions for the week of 12/19 through 12/26

because I don't think anyone will be around on xmas

Home Page of Xsyon said:
    Creatures of mutation and mythology now populate the land
    What type of mythical creatures are we talking about for the game?

Bigfoot
    Jersey Devil
    Loch Ness Monster
    Undead
    Kraken
    Dragons
    Orcs
    Trolls
    Cyclopes
    Unicorns
    Hybrids - human and animal hybrids
    Pegasus - Magnificent winged horse
    Phoenix - Multi-colored fire bird
    Thunderbird - Extremely large bird that could shoot lightening
    Bunyip - Large water monster, huge mouth, crocodile tail
    Chupacabra - Small bear-like, hairless beast with spikes
    Mongolian Death Worm - Enormous, slimy red worm with long fangs
    Nandi Bear - Overgrown hyena-like beast

Will we have chat tabs?

Will we get slider bars for UI windows?

When added, Are puppies going to be as fun and cute in game as they are in real life?

Will we get the option to change our options before the first login or, alternatively, have the game auto-detect our resolution?

Will there be celestial events, like a lunar eclipse, which can maybe boost certain things or cause certain enemies to rise?

Are there plans to allow tents etc, to be set up by single players outside of tribes territory?

Are flowing streams (current taking logs down the river) on the table?

will built defenses ever protect agains NPC's ? Will creatures alway climb straight up cliff faces, and run thru barricades etc like they're not even there? Will HIDE ever work against creatures as well?

Regarding the totem quest system, I guess the way it is build means that the quest system depends on the players actually loging and playing the game, so what happens if for some reason there is a low population in the server that is not enough to generate a big number of quests?

Is taming going to be included soon? How many creatures can we control at a time? What grade of control will we have with our tamed creatures? How will this affect the PvP and alligment system (being attacked or attack another player's creature, etc)?

Xsyon Citizen
    I was wondering about the ping times, i haven't read up on server location but i get serious ping spikes up to 900ms and usually keep a steady average of 300ms here in sweden, 200ms on good days.

Is this ping to be expected on release from my location or is this gonna be adressed somehow? (i mean is there anything you can do about it? or plan to do? im not well versed in network technology so please excuse me if dumb question)