Reverts to log-in screen during loading

At loading entities, it will revert to the log in screen. Has done so many times.

Just bought the game, this is happening to me too. Takes forever to load, then gets stuck at "Loading entities", and goes back to the login screen with "loading entities" imprinted on it. Can't click anything and need to ctrl alt del to close the process.

now remember to send a email to them to and they wil get ya fixed if you can't fix it before you do.

We're testing a fix for this right now. There will be a patch out tomorrow.

I will contact both of you (MrCalhou and Baldur) after the update to make this is properly resolved.

Thanks for the report!

Are you like a programming god?

Oh, not that it's important or anything, but the M and R in my screen name aren't for mister. They're my first and middle initials. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by mrcalhou View Post
    Are you like a programming god?

Oh, not that it's important or anything, but the M and R in my screen name aren't for mister. They're my first and middle initials. ^_^
    Your parent's came up with a cute initial idea then XD I likes it.

I don't think they intended that though, since I'm named after mah daddy. What's kind of amusing is that this is the name my school gave me for their systems and for the first two semesters I thought it was mister until I saw someone else's.