Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ok Willy then the features list is all in.

Because its ALL in, just some are not turned on or working.

Jadzia

LOOK = SIZE, COLOUR. Saying it Look, Size, Colour. Its all 1. Plus you telling who would you talk to that you would say. "If I use red cloth when making a shirt, it will change the property of the shirt" and you man it will change its colour to red. HAHA NO you wouldnt ever say that.
    Now you could and likely say "When I use red making the shirt, it could change the property of it" and mean like it makes you warmer in the day, or makes bulls attack you, or makes you mad, or makes you faster, or makes you happy. If you didnt know which "property" of it.
    On top of it, you are talking about "effect" which yes could be a change in colour. But really? Are you really trying to say thats what he is talking about there?

You can clear out a pond, and lake with fishing poles. You dont need nets. Try looking it up, I used to camp at a lake every year, and they would have to "restock" the lake. LAKE!!! because people would fish it out. They restocked the lake about 2 to 3 times a year.
    Plus I know tribes that have 1000s of fish in baskets. Im SURE that at this lake I was at people were not pulling out 1000s of fish.

You talked about depleting mines that take 20+ years, well first thats not true, second is YOU listed how you thought mines should deplete. But in your head now its not ok? Plus if mines can deplete why cant a quarry of limestone?

Plus we are NOT talking about a mine here, or a quarry. We are talking about the edge of a river, and taking 1000s of bricks worth of limestone away and NO effect on anything.

Anyways. Its going to appear even though Im not that Im just fighting here or upset. So Im just going to stop.
    Yep all features are in. haha.

/rep +1 Rev. The best advice I can give Jooky is dont cut corners. Implement the entire feature list, as was the deal, and implement it entirely, not just bullshit little bits of it and claim its done on some interpretation of the text. MO, DFO, they both insisted on interpretations of the text in the feature list, and both games suck, and both games failed.

I skipped over the petty little bitching bout between Jadzia and DDT, Im really not interested in whether its in because of this persons opinion or its not cos of that persons opinion. If its in, it should be indisputably in, not by interpretation. If the feature list is not in at release, as promised, Ill be first in line for a full refund.

Jooky... dont fuck it up!

x -Constantly changing resources can be renewed or depleted.
    -Availability dependent on season and weather conditions.
    x -Scavenged items such as books can introduce knowledge of new crafts and skills.
    x -Found objects can be sorted for material and color
    x -Creatures are a primary resource for crafters.
    x -Manual defense tactics including dodging, parrying and blocking. (this needs major revision, very bad system) I DON'T FUCKING CARE. It's in-game and present , making it a valid feature.
    x -Hierarchical political system for towns (It comes in the form of ranks with different power level and available actions)
    -Town leaders have special abilities to assign quests and perform leadership actions.
    -Towns serve as centers for quests, trade, crafting, storage and interaction.
    -Tribes can choose tribal colors and emblems to be displayed in tribal clothing, banners and flags. (Bold is present)
    -Trade between individuals and towns.

I find it that you should remove those that I have x'ed and remove the underlined score part in those without an x..
    Those are now present in-game.