Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Xsyon Citizen

Re:Rura tribe giveway

The same reason everyone else wants to make a tribe.
    My mind has changed progressively as people have asked questions regarding the game.
    As i've received a better insight look of the game i've gradually been turned away from the process of developing a tribe.

I'm currently looking for a tribe, so if your looking for someone with general knowledge in certain stuff then give me a bell.
    Possibly a message

All these tribes exist solely on paper. And there's not much knowledge you can gain without actually playing the game.

[b]Dominus wrote:[/b]
    [quote]All these tribes exist solely on paper. And there's not much knowledge you can gain without actually playing the game.[/quote]

is 100% true
    it also depends a lot on who gets in game first

[b]darkrounge wrote:[/b]
    [quote]The same reason everyone else wants to make a tribe.
    My mind has changed progressively as people have asked questions regarding the game.
    As i've received a better insight look of the game i've gradually been turned away from the process of developing a tribe.

I'm currently looking for a tribe, so if your looking for someone with general knowledge in certain stuff then give me a bell.
    Possibly a message [/quote]

The United Survivor Republic is looking for members and competent officers. We'd be more than happy to have you and any members of Rura that wish to follow you.