Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen

Rura tribe giveway

As said in my tribes thread, i'm giving it away.

Why?

I don't have the time to run my tribe, reason being is that i'll be ingame most of the time and hardly socialize with member's outside the game I.E: Website/forum.

I'm willing to give this away for free, the threads post (Main post with story,rules,ranks etc..) Will be added, with the website aswell.

If you want it then post in this thread or the rura tribe thread..

~Good luck!

Re:Rura tribe giveway

Well the idea is once the game is going to not have to use the Forums, everything will be done through the totems, which i hope you guys will do, makes it more real.

oo defiantly liking this idea

Re: Rura tribe giveway

Being a player driven game, it depends on people to make it work, that includes those willing to (And have) the time to spend with organising tribes.

I know I'm not up to it, I can see your reasoning for wanting to get in and play as opposed to spending your time out of the game working on diplomacy, laws, delegation of tasks, defence, recruiting etc...

Unrelated: I recomend to whover decides to lead a tribe to delegate positions, ministers for tade, security etc.. it also gives others something to work on while taking pressure of you, and will male things run betteer in the long run.

Edit in reply to Virtus: Yes, I've played some great games that have gone to the dogs when all the "gameplay" revolved around forum politics as opposed to in game interaction.

now that it seems this topic is completely off topic i'll just continue it.

yes teotwauki is very right, this game is based very heavily on the player community factor. which also brings up why I'm attempting early to get a plan together to help new players get situated. check out the Scrub Initiative Encore thread :P

Yes, sorry for hijacking your topic somewhat, please continue

Dark, instead of giving away the tribe why not merge into someone?

The United Survivor Republic would be happy to have Rura merge into us. Any officers you guys have would recieve similar ranks and, if you wish, you will be promoted to a Secondary Commadner/Councillory Member.

PM me if you're interested

Why the hell would you make a tribe in the first place then?

I think Kush , Time changes - Perhaps he has realised he doesnt have the time like he mentioned to give the tribe what it needs , Which is good on him for not wasting peoples time and being open about it , Hope you find the time and reconsider Dark, Seemed like a nice set up with some decent people . If you do struggle to give it away , Which im sure you wont . Hopi will offer a refuge for those that need it ,. But it seems you already have that offer , Either way hope you work something out

All the best , see ya in game

[b]Kush wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Why the hell would you make a tribe in the first place then?[/quote]
    Everyone wants to be a nub leader for once in his life :laugh: