Lightbulb I think xsyon need tech tree

why not? create massive sink resources , and take social activity to develop new tribe tecnlogy

example

Today , tribe like advance new farm level , each one hour tribe need gathering resources and put on "Stock" or "Research Site" more advance your "Lab" more "Enginner and Scientist you can hire"

Engineer and Scientist , people from your tribe with high INT and DEX , Charisma(for leader project)
    all those people use minigames(or not) and time to finish "Research" after complet , in case weapon or building
    you near build or weapon you see option "upgrade" in case bulding you need put upgrade mats on site and call Architect or Mansory , in Case weapon or tools you need brig to "smith" or "workbeach" + Mats + Toolcraft or Weaponcraft

Another case maybe implement or not about example farm in case next "Cycle" farm gain automaticaly upgrade and curse cost less or more depend upgrade your tribe have

I know about issue most active clan are reward
    But i think resolve issue sink time and resources and create tribe objectives

Smal example tech tree i never finish ( wz2100 rts game i think most 12h in one session to finish but i dont know )
    http://guide.wz2100.net/r/tech-tree

*Couples min i try post another sugestion about Resources per zone to create trading betwen tribes

** And curse system maybe need destroy another in case Inspiration and Recipes

*** Open new possbility to sell Knwologe about new recipes or excharge for mats

I think I like the system from what I understand of it. Hard to understand his English.

From what I understand is tribes set themselves up as specialty type of tribes.
    Or maybe what he means is you have special types of players in your tribes that focus on 1 thing more than another. Like people that are specialized in one type of field "Hunter", "Mason" etc. Where your tribe will then level up in that type of tribe because you have many of these focused type of people.

From what I understand if your tribe would then get access to special techs based on the tribe type.

Maybe it was not clear in my previous topic so why try to summarize with said MrDDT idea that there is a tree where the tribe can go to those specialized, based on the principle that the world evolves not only visual, but as part of technology features I believe that if the dev. can maintain a schedule update of your game to a tree lined technologically to the point that no tribe can search and sell all kinds of knowledge generated will be a trade in technology as they do today would be nice soon would have machine guns and would be even more rewarding at least for me that my tribe had been first develop and research and build this "weapon " and believe that this rewarding

Idea consists in a tree is that in every period of patch (usually up to 6 months and 1 month big patch to patch emergencies) grow to the point that no tribe has all but impossible if technically a tree that all tribes at the end of next update has everything

I think that kind mentioned above should be to sudden changes in the technological genre hatchet out to go to a rifle

Errors blame google translator

New TechTrees for example
    ---Galactic Civilization II-----
    http://webpages.charter.net/trevorpowdrell/techtree.gif
    ---Master of Orion III---( III is sux i like II but )

Well this would certainly add another reason to be in a tribe. I kind of like it. I'm not sure wha I really think about it though.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcalhou View Post
    Well this would certainly add another reason to be in a tribe. I kind of like it. I'm not sure wha I really think about it though.
    Exactly what I was thinking, I'm not positive but this may lead to balance issues. Individuals will no longer have much value, tribes will. That means, players will be merely be just a number in a tribe. Currently, an individual can be crucial in your tribe being that he or she might have the skills that the whole tribe needs. Part of surviving requires vital decision making. Kicking out someone from your tribe shouldn't be a simple brush off your shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by trenixdecease View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking, I'm not positive but this may lead to balance issues. Individuals will no longer have much value, tribes will. That means, players will be merely be just a number in a tribe. Currently, an individual can be crucial in your tribe being that he or she might have the skills that the whole tribe needs. Part of surviving requires vital decision making. Kicking out someone from your tribe shouldn't be a simple brush off your shoulder.
    Yes. On the one hand, I like the idea of it. It's rather interesting. On the other hand, I don't want it to make the individual worthless but I don't want it to encourage super tribes either. While having a few dominant tribes would be the most realistic outcome, it's also one of the least fun.