Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I still dont get the choice of the location

Why did the devs choose the Lake Tahoe region? There is NO chance of a ocean or naval game play. Unless you count rafting around lake tahoe, come on... thats small enough that you can run around it. And talking about expanding to the ocean, LOL, so Xsyon will become the largest MMO world in the real world? To get to the pacific ocean (San Francisco Bay), is over 150miles.

I honestly think the game would be far cooler, if they went with the "Riverworld" look and concept.

Well there is always hope to see what may become of the game.

Umm... Okay? I don't get the whole "LOL" thing, it's not even technologically impossible. After taking scale into consideration, Afterworld will have a similar size measured east to west.

Because that is where the Lead Dev, Jooky, lives.

As for being able to run around it, it will take you a few hours to do so. I believe in game it is at least 2 or 3 km long and about the same wide.

Isn't the WWIIOL map 240 KM across east to west with no zoning?

The in game scale seems to be 25 to 1 so I don't think the sea is out of reach.

ww2ol is half scale europe, you can fly from England to the Alps if you want.

Ah, yeah I do remember reading that. Afterworld's going to be something like 1/20 scale Asia.