With the release coming up already and most of the features not in the game, it seems the devs started off good, now with earthrise coming , you guys feel you wanna push out a product that is not finished...

I feel I wasted 40 bucks like some of us did with MO.... I mean indie's are making a bad name for any future indie but pushing out unfinshed products...

If you look at the long list hadly any features will be there at release there for leaving us with not much to do besides build our forts , which I found to be boring, the combat is boring and the AI to.. I feel this is not what I signed up for when I fork over 40 bucks last april, we where suppose to have animal breeding , taming as well. I mean even cooking won't be in.. are you kidding me.

I now know you pushed this out with the release of earthrise...Its similiar games and it release's feburary the 4th so i,m just saying how disappointed I i,m by looking at a list of features either broke or will not be in game come release.

I i,m happy to see the release fianlly but I know making a game is not easy at all, I have seen a few things I like so this is why i,m happy .

Devs you may wanna rethink your time line. Do no release this because of another game... People will still come play Xyson if its done complete not broke or half done. I will not pay for a game that i,m beta testing either and it sounds like thats what you wnat people to do by adding alot of features later.

This is my 2 cents and my opinion this is not to Flame the game .

/discuss