Red face Entropia concept apply on xsyon

*Dont sure about section (In case wrong plz move it)

Poll

I've been scouring the internet behind a concept that can be applied quickly in xsyon to make a great game

* This survey resulted large massive amounts of information
    If you're ready to read them all to give you some feedback Thanks

Concept that is best framed in my opinion was the Entropia Universe
    Concept Hunt fit 80%
    Mining concept of fit 70%
    However Concept craft sunk 95% (well why not just 100? There are elements that can be added)

In this concept which does not even dwell en why not summarize the
    I'm posting videos of 2008, but the concept that persists to this day the same way it was designed on 2003
    Not only I'll post the video en yes "Complete Manual Featured Content other concept"

* I have apology to ads this game but i think concept is work well "people call grind"
    ** If you decide to try to prepare your bank account

Now, as promised
    Manual: http://rp.apachenet.de/downloads/pla...ypso_guide.pdf
    Database: http://www.entropedia.info/Page.aspx?page=Main+Page

* Look in HD and Attention on details

Hunting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLkGcVo9awE

Mining: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwDj-lCXHUY

Craft: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U9-iLEIHw4

Bonus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jaCPVpEES4
    Jackpots:
    Mining Jackpots: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or5foFRq0rg
    Hunting Jackpots: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP33hpRJTck

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you trying to say. What do you mean by "concept?" What is the "concept?"

your watch video? and read manual after read your fit in on xsyon game

substantivo

1. concept
    2. notion
    3. idea
    4. conception

I usually do have problems understanding your posts, but this one sounds like a real riddle, lol. Are you trying to suggest something ?
    "However Concept craft sunk 95% (well why not just 100? There are elements that can be added)" - what are you trying to say here ?

I'm not a person who cries wall of text when see a longer post, but the manual you linked has 190 pages....thats a bit too long read about a game I have zero interest in.
    I watched the hunting video (very boring, sorry) and they use fireguns there and ranged combat so no idea what it has to do with Xsyon.

"I've been scouring the internet behind a concept that can be applied quickly in xsyon to make a great game" - if this means that you think these game mechanics could be implemented to Xsyon quickly and easily thats very wrong....that would require a total rewrite of the game.

Vadio, I've played Entropia Universe for a while back before the implemented the foot pieces and the decay on equipping/unequipping armor. It was actually this decay that caused me to quit because it just came across as being too greedy. Anyway, I actually have the game installed on my computer now, because it'll run the game with the new graphics, but it seems that I'm stuck at a camp that is surronded by Argonauts and all I have is an Opallo. So I'm pretty familiar with the game, it's just I'm not sure which aspects of the crafting and combat you were refering to.

Well sorry for you not having understand
    Not only do you read and like everyone who read my topics

I live in Brazil and has no domain in full english

Well back to topic idea behind the video I have linked to hunt the mobs do not drop loot every time it generates a sink based on the decay of equipment and "ammo"

Yes I gave searched in a mmorpg I have ever had previously played between the best and that fits exactly this

My focus was on the craft and mining that are the basis of xsyon

Fact that I was linked in the database and that the craft does not currently have stats and durability and a good way to suggest ideas
    Even on mobs

The Cycle quoted in hunt is repeated in the mining and craft and thus generating a sink to be repeated endlessly without affecting the market

Over time existed as much resource they will lose value
    Doing so dying trade

@Mrcalhou fact you have stuck on outpost without capable to kill argonauts because this game use real money and your dont have money to buy new gun or armor and curse you die back revival more nearest
    But in xsyon you die you have option TO BACK tribe totem in fact craft have 3-4 variable affect you

Blueprint Quality
    Your Skill on Craft
    Your Skill on Machine
    Your skill called Engineer affect all type craft
    And Bar for gamblers Quality ---------- Condition make gamblers happy
    Because more near quantiy you craft more but low dura
    Because more near condition you craft high quantiy and Dura
    But you failed more often i think pepole like risk

@Edit I
    About firearms on this and after xsyon will evolve and get the technology beyond what can be included spears, axes, bows, arrows and other equipment for long-range attack

I believe that you have already signed agreement between the community about fighting style mount & blade and fully support my focus as stated on the sink formerly generated

I get where you are coming from now. With regards to mobs not always dropping items, I don't think that would be necessary in Xsyon. I do understand why you mention it though. Since this game is sussposedly built around player-player interactions and area control, I think having a higher rate of decay on equipment is better than having random mob/harvesting loots. Mostly because it gives players an idea of what to expect with regards to resources. The end result should still be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Vadio View Post
    Well sorry for you not having understand
    Not only do you read and like everyone who read my topics

I live in Brazil and has no domain in full english

Well back to topic idea behind the video I have linked to hunt the mobs do not drop loot every time it generates a sink based on the decay of equipment and "ammo"

Yes I gave searched in a mmorpg I have ever had previously played between the best and that fits exactly this

My focus was on the craft and mining that are the basis of xsyon

Fact that I was linked in the database and that the craft does not currently have stats and durability and a good way to suggest ideas
    Even on mobs

The Cycle quoted in hunt is repeated in the mining and craft and thus generating a sink to be repeated endlessly without affecting the market

Over time existed as much resource they will lose value
    Doing so dying trade

@Mrcalhou fact you have stuck on outpost without capable to kill argonauts because this game use real money and your dont have money to buy new gun or armor and curse you die back revival more nearest
    But in xsyon you die you have option TO BACK tribe totem in fact craft have 3-4 variable affect you

Blueprint Quality
    Your Skill on Craft
    Your Skill on Machine
    Your skill called Engineer affect all type craft
    And Bar for gamblers Quality ---------- Condition make gamblers happy
    Because more near quantiy you craft more but low dura
    Because more near condition you craft high quantiy and Dura
    But you failed more often i think pepole like risk

@Edit I
    About firearms on this and after xsyon will evolve and get the technology beyond what can be included spears, axes, bows, arrows and other equipment for long-range attack

I believe that you have already signed agreement between the community about fighting style mount & blade and fully support my focus as stated on the sink formerly generated
    Look man offence but you don't know what you are talking about.

Xyson and Project Entropia (PE) are very very very different games. PE is an online slot machine with an MMO front end and Xyson is a real MMORPG.

You might as well compare WOW with PE as WOW has about as much in common as Xyson does with PE.

Quote Originally Posted by Saorlan View Post
    Look man offence but you don't know what you are talking about.

Xyson and Project Entropia (PE) are very very very different games. PE is an online slot machine with an MMO front end and Xyson is a real MMORPG.

You might as well compare WOW with PE as WOW has about as much in common as Xyson does with PE.
    Agree!
    The whole looting mobs has already been stated.. They are likely to carry what you can see. So a bear won't suddenly begin to drop screws, nails etc.
    Mining.. Aren't we quite -far- from being able to mine? I haven't seen any suggestions that made me think it was impending soon..
    I think that, with decay ie. the world update patch, you'll begin to see crafting as a timesink as you aren't really going to discover weapons and armor as I understood it (in rare cases you might find a weapon or a piece of armor) but mostly and I think all will be creatable sooner or later. With decaying items, you'll be crafting to keep your characters updated/stocked on armor/weapons/tools etc. (in case of death and the ensuing looting) or because the weapon is no longer usable due to too much decay..

Don't know if it was what you meant.. I had a hard time understanding it.

Fact be created by sinking the chance you will not find anything or fail

Imagine next to mine or loot 100% x
    Spend 30% of the durability of the "tool"

So that to make this tool more to complete 100% of "loot" so to speak suppose I use 50% of previous loot

Creating a sink of 10-20% in mob loot or mining, and creating one more sink on the craft of 5% to 10%
    Means over time will not lose its value

This occurred in Darkfall, When I started when I created my char Iron Ore Comm worth 10g each day worth today en 3.5g
    This was an example which has more than market demand
    Today, the channel of trade has become more global channel that proposes a possible trade resources everyone possesses en abudance, thousands of armor, weapons and

Fact of the jackpots have a craft idea to make the post we will be dynamic when you kill the mob already knows who grows to become grind

The mob to kill it going he'll drop me xyz "Resources" a ok
    Far better it'm going to kill each mob click to open the loot and a different surprise

that the loot has to be conducive to a variation of 90-125%
    why not? a 50 to 125%
    *(Overal return per run)

-For your information (FYI) -
    I am not here to impose anything just discussing ideas that may come to be worked en implemented