Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Questions for the week of 1/2 through 1/8

post here

construction issue

can we get it so the posts can actually touch on the verticle flats sides? A they touch...B they wont. the gap in between them just looks tacky, as well as you can fall thru if walking across top, and possibly get stuck.

The yakitil corner post(A) allows it........but yakid stone post(B) does not ...

Will we be able to continue Buildings that other Tribe-Member started?
    Feels stupid that i canīt access them as the Tribe-Leader. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Caduryn View Post
    Will we be able to continue Buildings that other Tribe-Member started?
    Feels stupid that i canīt access them as the Tribe-Leader. ^^
    Actually, shouldnt tribe leader be able to allow "anyone" he want to add to projects or even build or start them....how else are small tribes gonna be able to hire work out? If they dont have the project scheme, they should be able to go to someone who does, and pay/quest them to build it.

Last time I checked, I was having around 300-600 ping from Spain. When I play other games like Darkfall or Mortal Online, I have less than 100 ping. I don't care having 100-300 ping, but more than 300 ping brings issues with a non targetting combat system. I know many players have such high pings, is the system totally checked to know for sure that ping problems are not game related?

I read, that there will be no hard skill cap. So, how much skill i can max out? I hope Xsyon will be no grind-game, like Darkfall is. In Darkfall the developers also promised a soft skill cap, but in reality you could max oiut almost all skills, when you spent enough time for grinding. I hope this will be different here.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by treyu View Post
    Last time I checked, I was having around 300-600 ping from Spain. When I play other games like Darkfall or Mortal Online, I have less than 100 ping. I don't care having 100-300 ping, but more than 300 ping brings issues with a non targetting combat system. I know many players have such high pings, is the system totally checked to know for sure that ping problems are not game related?
    this may not be something for the FAQ but i too wonder about this and if there are any improvements in the making.

furthermore, i don't know if this has been asked before but, will there be any more work the UI? i specifically would like to see some hotkeys for switching between equipment (or some other nice solution). I find it a tad tedious to have to open up all the right screens in the UI and then drag and drop all the time just to switch between my gear. it's nothing major really but something being done to make it more smooth would really be great. or maybe it's supposed to be this way on purpose?