Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bonanza

Bonanza

[img]http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/6/mapmup.jpg[/img]

The goal of this clan is to recreate The Ponderosa Ranch of popular 1960s television western, [i]Bonanza[/i]. The reasons are numerous. Here are both: 1) the game's Lake Tahoe setting requires a group like this for the sake of immersion. 2) 1960s television westerns are more popular than ever.

Recruitment videos:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLg8tZkW71k[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLg8tZkW71k[/video][/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDE8soN1ETM[/video]

Structure:

[img]http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/723/bonanza.jpg[/img]

Rules:
    We've got a right to pick a little fight.
    If anyone fights any one of us, he's gotta fight with me.

This will be an evil clan, and a subsidiary of The Westside Crips (a subsidiary of The Tribe Tribe).

Recruiting: Hop Sings, Little Joes, and a Hoss.

Re:Bonanza

This is the second tribe you've created. Aren't you already [i]in[/i] a tribe?

[b]Tan Tzu-Fei wrote:[/b]
    [quote]This is the second tribe you've created. Aren't you already [i]in[/i] a tribe?[/quote]

Xsyon supports subtribes. I'm building the zerg that will fill your future with fright.

Is USR interested in subguilding to Bonanza?

[b]Grimskeggr wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Tan Tzu-Fei wrote:[/b]
    [quote]This is the second tribe you've created. Aren't you already [i]in[/i] a tribe?[/quote]

Xsyon supports subtribes. I'm building the zerg that will fill your future with fright.

Is USR interested in subguilding to Bonanza?[/quote]

Goonswarm

Does the 8 member tribe want to become a subsidiary to a 1 member tribe?

No. No I don't think so.

[b]Tan Tzu-Fei wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Grimskeggr wrote:[/b]

No. No I don't think so.[/quote]

:laugh:

The guilds structure supports 120 Hop Sings [i]alone[/i]! Remember my offer after recruitment picks up and the Ponderosa Ranch swells with eager soldiers!

[b]shadowlz wrote:[/b]

Goonswarm[/quote]Goonswarm is a myth, unless you play eve of course. Awful Co was terrible in DF.

[b]TangerineSky wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]shadowlz wrote:[/b]

Goonswarm[/quote]Goonswarm is a myth, unless you play eve of course. Awful Co was terrible in DF.[/quote]

Actually they're pretty strong in Global Agenda, and don't get me started on how they ruined wurm.

The guilds structure supports 120 Hop Sings [i]alone[/i]! Remember my offer after recruitment picks up and the Ponderosa Ranch swells with eager soldiers![/quote]

Dont you know that if your not the first one to make a fake tribe, you just look like a tool? jeeeeeez

Bad form my boy, bad form.

[b]Wrekkoning wrote:[/b]

The guilds structure supports 120 Hop Sings [i]alone[/i]! Remember my offer after recruitment picks up and the Ponderosa Ranch swells with eager soldiers![/quote]

Dont you know that if your not the first one to make a fake tribe, you just look like a tool? jeeeeeez

Bad form my boy, bad form.[/quote]

Sorry, bro. Was ATS the first?