Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Questions for the week of 1/9 through 1/15

Any more questions?

Are Tools lootable in PVP?
    Seems like anyone tells different, some say yes, some no, i tested with a Friend and he told me he cant take Tools.
    At other Day a Tribemember got killed and missed 2 Tools.

Will Tribe Alliances work inside the Game-code?
    I dont mean just say "hi, we are a alliance now", i mean something we have to do at the Totem to create a Alliance, and making PVP impossible on Alliance Tribe Land.
    Currently you can get attacked on your Friends Tribeland, wich isnt nice.

What will happen if there are more tribes than there is space to allow them to have land access?

Will you be able to teach pets how to do tricks?
    Will there be a process that you have to undergo in order to teach a pet his or her name?
    Would you have to command the pet to attack by text, would it be an action, or would it be automatic?
    Are insects ever going to make their way into the game? Whether for bait, food, or even possibly honey?
    Will animals die from overage?
    Are we ever going to have the ability to customize our own structures? For example, choosing the size of the house, choosing type of house (wooden, stone), making two story houses, and even making rooms inside of a house?

I 2nd Caduryn's question and add my own
    Will there be a menu to at least allow you to see which tribe memebers are online or at least within the zone? I know its not exactly a realistic menu but ideally if this were real you would know who is around the tribelands at least at any given moment without having to wander around the camp to see if they are still there

From my understanding of previous answers, tribes will be able to adapt certain items as currency, such as bottle caps or pennies. While I love the idea, my concern is inflation. Will there be any way to authenticate common items such as bottlecaps by stamping them to show that they are authentic currency of a certain tribe allowing the tribal leaders to control the flow of money into their economy? If yes, would we be able to customize the name of our newly stamped currency?