Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do you think now craft boring

Do you think now craft boring

So why not minigames to become more attractive
    * Of course, with option to turn off
    ** If you use it you gain a bonus on the skill or what you guys are crafting

Fable III Blacksmith mini games
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeT4KGYq920

Fable II Blacksmith
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgC5uYcPEIg
    Fable II Woodcutting
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kf3X4_Jf58
    Fable II Bartender
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrFooa2Ty2Y

I know maybe some likes anothers hated but i think make less boring and curse pratice to make grandmaster on minigame give you more reward

*so simple mini games but i like to see more complex if your wish show me and help topic
    Interesting, but I wouldn't want minigames to get more difficult as you progress in its skill.

if they don't get more difficult by skill level 30 (starting from 25) you will hate it with a passion, for being boring, too easy and repetitive.

I personally loved Vanguard's crafting games. Good times... the only thing that game really did right.

Quote Originally Posted by Diocletian View Post
    if they don't get more difficult by skill level 30 (starting from 25) you will hate it with a passion, for being boring, too easy and repetitive.
    If I wanted to play a game revolving around button clicking, I would go play one. The idea of crafting should consist of consuming someone's time and with the aid of another, should reduce the amount of time consumed. If there is to be a minigame in place, it should only to remove boredom, not be some kind of competition to see which crafter can get the highest score in a minigame.

I hated Fable 2's crafting minigame, along with most of Fable 3's. I just think that its fine the way it is and to add these mini games would add more monotony. I'm finding crafting FUN for once, along with my tribe members, who are all more PvP and action/FPS centered players. I can't say why, but this game makes crafting FUN for once, and I think the system and design is fine just how it is.

It would reduce the grind if we could set up machines to help crafting stuffs as we level up. Like a tailor reach lvl 25 he/she would be able to set up a spinning machine, upload it with materials, set the ratio of threads, springs and twine he wants to get at the end and start the machine. It would run for some hours (depending on the amount of materials it was uploaded with) and it would stop when all of the stuffs are crafted. The tailor would get the same amount of exp he would get by crafting them manually.

The higher level we get in crafting the better machines we could make. This would solve the problem of the insane amount of clicking and boredom of crafting massive amounts of stuffs which quality doesn't count. High quality things should still be crafted manually.

I like the idea you come with Jad, though I must say I think it should give you somewhat reduced exp as you aren't really working out how to weave faster, better or anything..

Quote Originally Posted by VeryWiiTee View Post
    I like the idea you come with Jad, though I must say I think it should give you somewhat reduced exp as you aren't really working out how to weave faster, better or anything..
    Thats right, but if it gives less exp then people will feel the urge to craft manually and we get back to the original problem...

I think the standard should have option of automatic
    But who wants to do naturally besides having fun with something (random factor, minigames etc.)
    It should be possible to receive a reward he is there and not throwing away watching television

One thing I hate it and you're playing and your other hand to craft a race away from 3-6 hours (to clear that certain things are unfeasible)