Balancing issues

Just a couple of items I feel need some attention.

1/ Thirst. If you completely fill your thirst bar, it takes far too short a time to run out. It feels like 5mins later I need to go get a drink again.

2/ Drinking. Drinking should not require so many clicks. Either make it one click, or quarter the amount of clicks required now.

3/ Containers. Although I havent physically verified this, but are there containers in game to store water on your person? If not, there needs to be.

4/ Tools. When starting your character, tools should not be random, they should be associated with the skills you chose.

5/ Tool crafting. It should not require a screwdriver to make a knife, and a knife to make a screwdriver. You should be able to eventually make all tools if you dont have them to start, like in Wurm.

6/ Tribe member inviting. I should be able to type in the character name of someone to invite them to the tribe, even if they are offline. Its just to make it more user friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinslayer View Post

1/ Thirst. If you completely fill your thirst bar, it takes far too short a time to run out. It feels like 5mins later I need to go get a drink again.

2/ Drinking. Drinking should not require so many clicks. Either make it one click, or quarter the amount of clicks required now.

3/ Containers. Although I havent physically verified this, but are there containers in game to store water on your person? If not, there needs to be.

4/ Tools. When starting your character, tools should not be random, they should be associated with the skills you chose.

5/ Tool crafting. It should not require a screwdriver to make a knife, and a knife to make a screwdriver. You should be able to eventually make all tools if you dont have them to start, like in Wurm.

6/ Tribe member inviting. I should be able to type in the character name of someone to invite them to the tribe, even if they are offline. Its just to make it more user friendly.
    I agree with 1 - 4 leather workers could make water pouches, good idea.

Thirst does seem to deplete very fast could last twice as long i think. Not sure how long a full bar lasts but feels like maybe 60mins? Should check i suppose! Anyway 2 hours would be fine with me.

yes tools should reflect the skills chosen at start, however i like the idea that some toolcrafters start with some tools and other toolcrafters with different ones. Creates a bit of need for co operation even amongst those of the same craft. I also like the idea of starting with different recipies.

6 i dont agree with. I like the fact you have to actually meet the person "face to face" almost to invite them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinslayer View Post

Thirst depends on your action. Doing different actions depletes your thirst faster or slower. If you skill for the action is comparably low then yes you are drained fast from water.
    Don't agree with the drink.
    I'm quite sure they will be introduced.

They are not completely random, I'm quite sure you can only get tools which your choosen profession can use (I've never gotten anything else *edit* this includes having scissors as a start for architect with no recipes that could use it.)
    Why shouldn't it. If you need a nice to craft the handle for a screwdriver, but a screwdriver to fasten the handle on the knife...?! Sometimes recipes sucks (not that I'm all for recipes having counterparts, just saying it seems reasonable from time to time).