Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    With all the press we've been getting, I should put "We didn't start the fire" somewhere in our sig.

Im ready to have some fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaspheme View Post
    Im ready to have some fun.
    Yaaay!! ^_^ glad you could join us, Blaspheme, even if the conditions were not the best. Still, glad to have you on the team all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by tommybomb View Post
    While most people know me as the newest and most successful troll in all of Xsyon, I'm going to take a minute to speak seriously about our group of folks.

We have all kinds in our community. People of all ages (18-45+) and walks of life. What brings us together is our desire to be part of a successful group, while keeping the 2 most important things in the forefront: Having fun and real life.

We have had drama, and we stuck together and came through it when we very easily could have gone our separate ways. Even if our community isn't perfect, it is the idea and desire to strive towards that perfection that unites us.

We've experienced success and failure in games. Our DC Universe division is considered one of the best in the game. Our Global Agenda division...eh. We just never seemed to be able to put it together like our competitors. It doesn't matter though. We had fun, learned lessons, & grew relationships. Our division leader for Xsyon, Oto, is someone who we met first as an adversary, then as an ally, and now as a brother/leader. We've also lost some folks who I really liked, just like any gaming community does.

I'm rambling...but the long and short of it is that VexX is a community where being competitive is encouraged, but not at any cost. Where someone like Oto, a former enemy, can come and prove himself worthy of a leadership role. It's a place where we sometimes buy games for each other, or swap recipes like little blue-haired old ladies.

Hell, it's home.
    Well said goodbuddy!

Checking in, and ready to go tonight!!

Can't wait till servers are up.

Good to see that the issue was found and there will be a wipe. It took us three hours to place our totem and I don't really care, the wipe is a good decision IMO.

We're still recruiting, of course. We're looking for players who embrace both PvP and crafting and who will not grief randoms. Killing and taking their pants is fair game though ^_^

Been having a lot of fun messing around when the lag subsides enough to let there be a bit of playing.

Looking forward to the problem getting fixed and being able to start building up VexX for real.

Looks as if we have some hostile neighbors , let the games begin!!

PS. We've got 10 on our roster atm and are currently looking to maybe add another 10 more, if you like a community that works together ,shares goals and always looks to make it fun check us out.

We've clocked our neighbors a few times already and have been making some political moves that will be revealed in the near future. We're still recruiting PvP players who embrace their crafting side. We don't condone random greifing but we embrace random PvP.

We look forward to having some fun with the community and our new members.