Voice: TeamSpeak3
    bServer: Unknown

Membership Checklist:
    • Skilled Gamer[/*]
    • Thick Skin[/*]
    • Dedicated[/*]
    • Team Speak 3[/*]

Message from the Founder:
    Have you ever wanted to be a part of the gaming community that not only owns face but does it with friends? Have you ever wanted to be a part of something bigger then just a "Clan" or a "Guild"? VexX could be what you are looking for. We are a multi-gaming community with a goal to just have fun and to do so with friends.

Mission Statement
    Our goal is and always with be the focus of PvP and player progression. Will strive to be and remain at the top of the food chain in a fun and professional manner.
    If you are looking to have a great time with people that do not care about the unwritten rules of the community, then we are the ones. If you are looking for a community full of hardcore players that max out their characters and surpass the average players, then this is the place for you.
    If you are looking to not only HOLD territory in this game, but PWN it, then this is the place for you. If you are looking for the BEST, then look no further;VexX is the place for you.

About Us:
    VexX Gaming is a gaming community that works to find like-minded players to build team of professional-level (and in some cases, actual professional) gamers.
    Over the course of a few years our outlook has changed and we have evolved , but our core members and concepts never changed (though our name did).We've had experience in almost every MMO out on the market and know what it takes to reach our goals and be a top competitor wherever we go.
    We currently have divisions 3 divisions under our MMO branch ( EvE Online , Darkfall Online and DCU Online) and 2 divisions in our FPS branch ( CoD Black Ops and Battlefeild BC2 ), we also have an RTS division ( League of Legends) and have a very strong member base in all of them.
    We own holdings in Darkfall and we live in "NULL" space in EvE , as we progress it will become more clear that when it comes to PvP VexX will be there.

Structure:
    Our structure is pretty simple and direct , but here is a run down or the ranks.

CEO
    Head and founder of VexX Gaming. He is the overall leader most everything goes to for the final OK. He is also responsible for the focus and direction that each 'Division Leader' has for the game they are currently in.

Co-Leader
    Helps maintain overall balance and keeps things up to date both in game and on the forums. More directly focused on game events and progression in both our MMO and FPS divisions.

MMO Director
    Has direct control of operations in all MMO games VexX takes part in, making sure that all division leaders have all the tools to maintain a successful environment. Also responsible for helping with recruitment and overall progression.

FPS Director
    Has direct control of operations in all FPS games VexX takes part in, making sure that all division leaders have all the tools to maintain a successful environment. Also responsible for helping with recruitment and overall progression.

Division Leader
    Divisions leaders are responsible for the overall 'command' of their game. They will make sure that the path is laid out, and the tools are available, for any member under their leadership. He will maintain events and keeps records if needed of the progression of players to make sure everyone is keeping up and on target (and to assist those who are not).

Community Member
    This is a 'full member' of Vex gaming and has proven them self to be of value and fit to our community. They has the full right to come into any game we play and a full vote when things come down to voting, which includes admission to the community.

Division Membership
    Division members are players who choose not to be a part of the overarching community, but play with VexX as members of a clan/guild/team/league within a single game. They do not get a vote, and have restricted access to community assets (TS3, forums, servers). Typically division membership is the starting place for any new recruit with the option to apply to the community at any time.

Recruit
    This is a member who is in the process of becoming a community member. This member will have to prove to everyone that he will bring pride to the name VexX.

Recruitment

[i] What we look for[i]

1.Honor & Loyalty : We hold this above all. We are a community of gamers that have become friends and will not tolerate disrespect or people who choose to leave , once your in your in and once your out you stay out.
    2.Skill : Must show a certain level of skill and the know-how to use it .Anyone can pew-pew but we want to look good doing it.
    3.Trainable : We want people who can adept pretty quickly and who learn at a fast , were a helpful community but we don't hold hands. You must be able to mesh with our group functionality , not the other way around.
    4.Activity : We want people to be active not only in game but on our forums and in our teamspeak3 server.
    5.Maturity : We expect a certain level of maturity in VexX , not that we don't like to poke fun or have a good laugh just don't be 'that guy' if you know what I mean.

The process

1. Head to http://www.vexxgaming.com

2. Register a forums account. Various circumstances can cause registration to be locked or restricted. If that is the case post in this thread to let us know you are interested and we will manually start an account for you.

3. Apply. There will be instructions in the application forum for you to follow. Please follow them.

4. Keep up your app. We have a 30 day application process. During which time your application will be voted upon by the overarching community. You will be expected to participate with the VexX in game, ts and forums during this time as we are determining your overall fit with the group.

5. Community Decides. If you are not accepted into the community you will (potentially) still be allowed to play with us as a division member or guest.

Other requirements
    1. Must use Teamspeak3 and have a working microphone.
    2. The ability to fill out proper application ( not just , "because i'm uber" )
    3. Don't be a douche.

Welcome to xsyon

Thanks ,Vadio we look foward to the launch of this game and hope to bring fun to the world as we do in other games.BTW I know the leader the DHOV in DF , me and him have has some ....interaction.

maybe if your wish know but in df i have on same alliance you see me on vent

We still selectively recruiting people,everyone is welcome to apply just fallow the instructions on the forums.So far we have 10 for launch and were looking to have a max of 20.

@ Vadio , you say your in my alliance in DF?Who are you?

Just checking in letting people know were stil here.Just waiting on the server wipe to get started on building our grounds again.If your looking for a solid gaming community to join that has top level players then check out our link and fill out an app.Recruitment will close as soon as we have our set roster of 20-25 solid members , currently we have 11.

Hey guys and gals, I'm otomotopia and I'm the new leader for our Xsyon division. We will be hitting post-wipe hard and will be very active in Xsyon. I look forward to getting in contact with various tribes and strengthening ties we have with others from games we've played together. We are actively recruiting for Xsyon, and do allow players to join our Xsyon tribe before applying to our community. As long as you fit in and meet our expectations as a player, you're more then welcome to play with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrazor1981 View Post
    Allignment: Neutral

Our goal is and always with be the focus of PvP and player progression. Will strive to be and remain at the top of the food chain and to this in a fun and professional manner.

If you are looking to not only HOLD territory in this game, but PWN it, then this is the place for you. If you are looking for the BEST, then look no further;VexX is the place for you.

Allignment: Neutral
    I don't get it.

Think chaotic neutral. We don't grief, we're usually helpful, but we're prone to fits of raiding and PvP.

Opportunistic, some may say ^_^

Dont sweat it Oto, the guys running the Somalia Flag are griefers of questionable success. Amusing to listen to in chat, but not really a threat to competant players.

I will contact you after the 18th for possible friendly/alliance status. My Clan is also going neutral, but we are not actively recruiting.