Any English Tribes out there?

Hello!
    Was just remembering back to my SWG days where I joined a guild that was american and how boring it was that everyone one else started playing about 5 hours after I did.

So, any (mostly) engligh tribes out there looking for a new recruit?

Re:Any English Tribes out there?

I love their accents. Other than that, I have nothing else to offer.

Kali Ma has quite a few Europeans

[url]http://www.xsyon.com/forums/29-tribal-recruitment/1829-kali-ma-tribe[/url]

Many are from UK, Sweden, Germany, etc but also has some players from Australia and the US.

[b]Horton wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Kali Ma has quite a few Europeans

[url]http://www.xsyon.com/forums/29-tribal-recruitment/1829-kali-ma-tribe[/url]

Many are from UK, Sweden, Germany, etc but also has some players from Australia and the US.[/quote]

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Anyone interested in creating a UK tribe? or even just a GMT London timezone tribe, would be extremely useful for us because many other players are in completely diferent time zones.

If anyone fancies creating one, I'd be happy to help out.

Anyone interested in creating a UK tribe? or even just a GMT London timezone tribe, would be extremely useful for us because many other players are in completely diferent time zones.

If anyone fancies creating one, I'd be happy to help out.

Can check hopi out , We have members from all round - And growing , Plus im from the Uk to , Just a suggestion

The Hopi Tribe has several members from Europe, the founder is from UK. We are a peaceful tribe focusing on building, crafting and developing good relationships in the game We do like members from all around the world, so someone can be always online to keep his-her eyes on the enemies :P

[b]r0ss0 wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Can check hopi out , We have members from all round - And growing , Plus im from the Uk to , Just a suggestion [/quote]

lol, rosso, u were faster :P