Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by lp0okmnji9 View Post
    2012 War fall out 2012 meaning our time the real world not some fantasy game where you cast spells and such.
    With this being said...... Your input is welcomed but plz read the game before you start asking for old mmo game stuff to be added to this one. Religion should be no different than our real life. It can cause wars between people or in this case tribes. We have many religions in the world today. Now mabe being in a religion that the tribe worships might be better as a buffer like catholic would give more luck when scavaging or budda whould give animals less likly to attk you in 2's or 3's stuff like that might be more on the lines of Xyson and its mind set not mana spells and such from fantasy games. Yes Xyson is a game but it's not set in a fantasy it's story is based on us and a nuclear war apoc...... Hope this clears up this post.
    It's not very nice to discredit someone with the idea of fantasy, especially when you obviously haven't "read the game" yourself. Try reading the lore...

A world that once existed only in the realm of mythology, legend and imagination has become concrete and very real.
    With the disruption of the planet, ancient gods awake to once again exert their powers over the earth.
    Though it doesn't say specifically that it will have magic, it highly infers it. In my opinion, magic should exist but it should be very minimal.

From what I've read there will be magic system and it'll be based on druidic magic in D&D. So basicly you'll be able to afect nature in some way.

I hope there won't be any instant spell casting using spell points, mana or faith, but rather through rituals and/or sacrifices we'll be able to gain favor of gods to send us rain or plague/desease on our enemies