Hum same deal erros blame google translator ( I fix somes )

Religion & Faith

Introduction
There are currently 2 concept about religion and faith in the status of the creation of char,
Aiming to cover this detail came to me this idea
* Remember that the tribes saw city after a 10 member number that I believe should move to 20

There would be three trees "research" one for each type of alignment that tribe decided

Good
This tree would consist of "miracles" that would make the tribe stronger economically and defensive spells
Neutral
This would contain basic level of economic miracles and military
Evil
Good as this tree says she would have offensive spells and buff

It would work as
Are first-constructing a temple at the time of its creation it would be neutral and as such he would use for good or evil
Or
1b-that would be built based on the alignment of the tribe already defined in Totem

As you would gain the power to cast these spells

There had been an altar in the temple where "Father" will also check the option and the cost of mana
All the members of certain ranks could display the result with the mana of the tribe

The gain in orders would be made primarily of two forms

Alignment
Good
They would gain through the offering of Food and materials (except weapon)
However they would win the fight by not engaging
And when more impressive is the construction of the temple (Upgrades explain below)
Evil
They win by offerings of live animals (aka taming) and offerings of weapons
They win by 3 times weekly tournaments held inside the larger number of bloodshed would be higher converted mana
Besides upgrading the course at the temple
Neutral
They won all kinds of offerings (Low Quantity)
They could upgrade the temple using the two alignment

2b
Another way is prey much

* Certain items above need to balance (try to work it out)

Upgrade and extension in the temple of the same

Intro
It creates the desire to work communitarian to access the "magic" of the tree deeper

When you create the temple would be to upgrade these slots slots would fill out so they were building a statue personifying the power or the tribe wants

After that the religious leader should go up to the altar and a mass erform to complete the invocation of power

@ Roleplay: "Nothing serves a lifeless statue and must create a connection"

Ideas about magic and continuation of the concept soon