I've noticed a guy made a tribe across a river in the mountain area ok just a canopy and a tent so i start to land my claim on other side nothing around me but this guy and it says can't set cause tribe near by.
There will be alot of solo players in Xyson you can count on this. It's not set up right a camp should only have claim to as much land as big as the camp is. If i decide to go make a cabine and all in the mountains it shouldn't give me 2 achres of land only few feet out side my structures. and rivers should auto matically seperate tribe boundries. No tribe should have claims to the water this isn't the water battle going on in America right now where rich companies are buying up water supplies all around the world. So please look into lowering the boundries to tribes to only few feet from there structures. Bigger the tribe and there tents the more land mass they will aquire the smaller the less so forth just seems odd to see a guy have so much land mass for a canopy and a tent. And on another note this thing where you rumble threw junk piles and get the message about you rumbling threw a tribes trash it isn't theres shouldnt be claims on trash piles these land sections shouldnt be added in on territory game mechanics. Just something to look more closely at cause i see a huge issue when this goes live. Right now its people testing when the test is over and the game launches you are going to see a volume increase in players cause nothing will get wiped any more and people are going to come up grifing other players cause he was salvaging and collecting junk in the nearest junk pile he can get to that there tribe so called laid claim to. if every tribe sets up near junk piles what becomes of those solo players? There money is just as good as group players. Solo players solo for the added disadvantages of doing it all them selves and having no help its a piece of self acomplishment for these players. Can't see this issue not causing some major griefing when it goes live. Please look into these points i've made.