Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Regulators are still growing. Still accepting applications for the different professions. Read all about our rank structure here:
    http://xsyonregulators.guildlaunch.c...264&gid=195225

I've made this section public to read at the moment. Will more then likely remove later however.

Our newly appointed Tribal Emissary and Forum Admin has been kind enough to give the Regulators a theme song. Based off of Jon Bon Jovi's "Blaze of Glory," he's come up with a great mix titled "The Regulators Ride."

You can give it a listen at:
    http://xsyonregulators.guildlaunch.c...php?gid=195225

Nice one xD

Nice man, We have our on theme song at Hopi to. It's cool having tribal theme song.

Regulators are still recruiting. Still looking for "leadership" folks to fill in the gaps of those roles, as well as regular types who just want to play (PvP as well as Crafters). Hardcore crafters will be in out "Merchant Guild" and PvP'er will be put in our Guard, as well as our Trackers.

Regulators are still recruiting for various positions. We're about 22 strong at the moment, but looking for a bit more to swell our ranks before launch, to have a good structure for live. Let us know if you're interested.

I just joined The Regulators and i would like to say everyone is great. Our leading Will believes in democracy and gives our members lots of sub leader positions. Were even going to be holding elections for tribe leader. If you want a tribe that has passionate and caring leaders this is for sure the tribe for you.

Quote Originally Posted by blackice View Post
    If you want a tribe that has passionate and caring leaders this is for sure the tribe for you.

Bounty Hunters and Trackers? Haha Somalia is not bowing down to carebears in disguise.

Good deal, more targets, thanks bud.

Quote Originally Posted by willbonney View Post
    Good deal, more targets, thanks bud.
    But don't stay at your tribe boarder while you protect the land from the evil ^^