Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Were actually not carebears. We plan to keep our land safe and have our members prosper through hard work and organisation. Our leaders are dedicated and they get involved unlike somalia forum trolls. We work for the betterment of our tribe in every possible way and wont hesitate to crush corrupt griefers like yourselves. I hope you guys post some more of this. Its quite amusing how arrogant and wrong you are.

From the Hopi Recruiting page
    Quote Originally Posted by blackice View Post
    Greetings from The Regulators! We are a tribe south of you that values many of the same principles and beliefs you do. We value and uphold democracy and peace in our lands. We work with tribes nearby to keep our shared lands safe and secure from gankers and griefer tribes. I hope we can prosper, share knowledge and uphold honesty and a the peace loving area we live in.
    Sounds good, And being who we are at Hopi we may need help from time to time. Having good relationships with tribes in our surrounding lands is also welcomed for trade, safety, And a prosperous region for all friendly tribes here.

you guys have a cool looking village laid out, great work !!!!

Just wanted to say that I joined this game after reading what was written on MMORPG.com. Not that it is the best site for info, but it did bring me here. So thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by blackice View Post
    We're actually carebears. We plan to keep our land safe and have our Bossman prosper through hard work and slavery. Our leader err BOSSMAN is dedicated and gets involved unlike somalia forum trolls. We work for the betterment of our leader in every possible way and won't hesitate to crush corrupt griefers like yourselves. I hope you guys post some more of this. It's quite amusing how arrogant and wrong you are.
    Fixed that for you.

Interesting how your Trackers are gonna keep your land safe. I bet you take only those with senses most keen to survey your vast lands. And Bounty Hunters relentlessly pursuing those that have a bounty on their head while prancing around in your safezone. Remarkable.

Quote Originally Posted by dfend View Post
    Fixed that for you.

Remarkable.

Remarkable you didn't fix the end of the quote.

It's quite amusing how arrogant and wrong you are.

Somalia... a crappy copy of Aghans in DF? Get an original idea. Looking to find here what DF forum was? Neer Neer.

Quote Originally Posted by overhated696 View Post
    Somalia... a crappy copy of Aghans in DF? Get an original idea. Looking to find here what DF forum was? Neer Neer.
    Afghans was a alliance of exploiters and cheaters who gained there adventage on failed game mechanics....so no.
    And what is your idea ? playing the good, defending from evil.....let's see if your spirit is strong when we hunt you

Let's see.