View Poll Results: Xsyon EU Server

Voters
178. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

60 33.71%
  • No

118 66.29%
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    I think crazy large server but with pvp/pve regions might work better for everyone although I can see exploits possible there. The thing is I dont think the two play styles work very well together, both sides end up having to comprise something and neither side becomes fully happy.

If I was an investor I would invest in a pve direction assuming many more pve mobs are coming and those mobs could attack player villages. Turns out studies in human behavior show that people are actually more cooperative then competitive suggesting there would be a larger pool of players for pve than pvp. Take this and add the high level of crafting factor to this game (thus attracting even more pve players) I think the forumla from an investment standpoint is clear.

Dividing a community for a game that depends so greatly on the community, seems very counterproductive 3 weeks before launch.
    But Jooky is a smart fella, I am sure he did not make this decision lightly. Only he knows the limitations of his hardware and software, and what he's able to do with his resources to transcend those limitations.
    So I answer "NO". But I will support him however I can and preach this game to everybody that I know, because games like this only come along once in a very, very blue moon and I will be thankful regardless.
    I'll take it however I can get it, although 1 server would be my top choice. I'd rather play on a server on the other side of the world, with everyone, then on one in my backyard with half of an already niche community. But that's just me.

Best to all, regardless of where you go... Xsyon is worth hurdling these obstacles in my opinion, and growing the community, even if it means on 2 servers.

I dont see this ever happening personally, its a nice vision for Jooky and I admire his enthusiasm, but I think the game will find its niche population and not warrant more servers beyond what we already have.

Xsyon Citizen
    No different server types. kthx

Fix PvP don't add more servers.

"We are considering setting up additional servers in both the US and Europe that will be more war oriented where we will remove safe zones and make some adjustments. At the moment this is very likely, but we have no set date for this."

Don't you think 2 servers are enough for this small community, now you consider even more servers?

Thanks for trying to do something for the PvP community but this is definitely the wrong move. Adding these servers after people already settled down on the normal ones, can only see them becoming ghost towns.

Please fix your PvP system instead, thanks.

I agree, keep the one server, expand past the green mist, make the playing field larger in the near future and you can create rules for both the PvP and PvE experience that will cater to both sides of the coin. Keep focusing on crafting, terraforming, and the things on the features list, make the game what is can be and worry less about how many servers you have.

This is a HUGE mistake! I can't believe he's thinking about doing this. Splitting up the player population is NOT what this game needs! Just spend the money and upgrade the current servers to give better pings for everyone. =/

A great community has been built during beta, and continues to grow. Dividing the community now will hurt the game in a big way!

I think one mega large server is best. Yes I understand uber pvp fighting might be coming but 50 ping vs 200ping in this game? I really dont think that is an issue, everyone moves much slower in this game compared.

The US/EU thing is good but i don't like the different types