/redneck RP on

Howdy friend.

So if you're in here reading this, guess ya' got interest in being a Regulator. Now, do you even know what that means, bein' a Regulator? Well sir, means you get paid to kill people. Nah, that ain't a bad thing. And no, this isn't any sort of branch of goverment. We the good guys see. With so many dead, and now so many trying to just take 'n take it all, well, someone's gotta keep 'em honest. So that's where we come in. Get told who to kill, why to kill 'em, and then get paid for doing it. Nothin' wrong with that.

So, what do ya' get? Get paid for killin'. Now, most times the money will come from others, those that want us to kill griefers, or say they gots a war with another outfit, well, might be they hire us to give 'em a hand, 'cuz we better at killin' then them. Sometimes your pay will come from me, the bossman, Willbonney, cuz well, there's plenty of folks I'd like to see dead too. Not good folk though, we only kill vagrants, varmints, and scum.

What else ya' git is to hang out in our outpost. Sure, we gotta have some place to lay down our head in the nights, and some place to fix up our gear. Now sure, might mean ya's gots to defend it a bit, fight for free a little, but hell, some one attacks us, well heck, I'll just put out a bounty for 'em myself, and at least ways you'll get paid for vengeance, cuz if they attacking us, fighters for the good, well, they can't be naught but trouble. Even if they says they good, just cuz they says it, don't make it true.

Guess that goes for us too really, but actions are always worth more then words as Granpa tells it. So that's what we'll do. Keep it right all the time, and we can't go wrong I guess.

So, if ya' ready to ride, and want in an outfit that does things the right way, well, just give me a holler, and I'll see if you're worth your spit. 'Cuz even though ya' might be willin', well, that don't mean you're able. And I'll be a scalped corpse before I'm payin' someone that can't hack it.

/redneck RP off

Basically, I explained everything, though maybe in a confusing matter, in that jumble above. I've led guilds, clans, corps, or whatever other name you have for a group of gamers playing a video game together, in a multitude of different games it looks more like a resume. All that aside though, I'm an active leader, who enjoys having fun. I have found "Bounty Hunting" to be an enjoyable way to play (some people call it "mercenaries" but that just doesn't seem to do it for me, mercenaries fight wars, Bounty Hunters have targets). So if you are truly interested in the play style, please let me know. I'm looking for good people, who enjoy playing this game, and have fun doing it. Sure, we'll do all the crafting, building, gathering bullstuff too, but the main focus will be the tracking and killing of our Targets.

The Regulators is new, I currently have a membership count of One, yup, that's me, but I game a lot, and once we have the currency figured out, will pay my members to kill who I want them to. Once I have a "core" group of folks, I'll then advertise ourselves out, and we'll work on gaining a reputation. Don't have a TeamSpeak/Ventrilo set-up yet, but when we do need one, I'll get it set-up for us.

Finally, I prefer ages 18 and up, but do make exceptions. If you're a mature teenager, who truly wants to play, and shows respect to others, then I'm more then willing to give you' a chance.

IGN same as here, Willbonney

EDITED TO ADD: Alignment changed to neutral, so as we can take contracts on bad people, claiming to be "good."
Edited to Add: Regulator GuildLaunch website launched here:
http://xsyonregulators.guildlaunch.com