Cool Some items to consider to add to game

Will add things as i go along plz keep eye on this post for i will edit it to add more as i think of them.
    2.lighters from junk piles
    3.Tool box
    4.Rubbing sticks together to make fire.
    5.Fishing nets or fish traps max 2 to 3 fish have to empty trap to keep catching fish.
    6.Animal traps
    7.Craftable bridges across streams in the mountains.
    8."On cooking note!"Add black berry rasberry bushes that regen after depleted. Cherrys from trees that can be picked clean or chopped down. If chopped down have option cherries, Apple, or pears added to the 2 we have now small log large log. Grape vines could add some nice prospects for cookings future. Along with more recpies and dishes that could mod stats for timebeing so forth.
    9.tool belt for waist so save on bag space.

From what I've read troches and simple traps will be added in Prelude.
    Read official FAQ list in developer zone it's might answer some of your questions.

beyond that there has been many conversations on this topic, not sure if u ahve looked them up to chec them out or not but i guess its good to keep bringing it up , cause then it keeps the devs thinking on it

Quote Originally Posted by lp0okmnji9 View Post
    2.lighters from junk piles
    3.Tool box
    4.Rubbing sticks together to make fire.
    5.Fishing nets or fish traps max 2 to 3 fish have to empty trap to keep catching fish.
    6.Animal traps
    7.Craftable bridges across streams in the mountains.
    8."On cooking note!"Add black berry rasberry bushes that regen after depleted. Cherrys from trees that can be picked clean or chopped down. If chopped down have option cherries, Apple, or pears added to the 2 we have now small log large log. Grape vines could add some nice prospects for cookings future. Along with more recpies and dishes that could mod stats for timebeing so forth.
    9.tool belt for waist so save on bag space.
    2) Should be in much later in the game.
    3) Would be nice for a container, but shouldn't be restricted for only tools.
    4) Makes sense, should be only available at a higher level for the skill.
    5) Agreed, has been mentioned.
    6) Agreed, has been mentioned.
    7) Ehh, maybe.
    8) Agreed, has been mentioned.
    9) Agreed.