Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: xsyon alone

xsyon alone

I would like to make a hut in a lake, I would like to live on fishing and not depend on a tribe from the beginning of xsyon.not possibile.if you live alone you can not do anything.
    you can craft only one item.

Me too, i have been only 3 days around but im playing alone at the moment and I have food, containers, clothes...you can survive alone, but you cannot build an entire fortress alone.

Start out as a tool crafter and make all tools you need for all other crafts. To make the game more solo friendly Jooky has made it where you can do all crafts, You start with extra skill points and a few tools/weapons for what ever skills you pick.

Not true at all... I started alone, crafting, gathering resources, "grinding," with no issue at all. Currenlty 1 man tribes have a pretty large area that they can claim too (don't know if that'll stay). Evidence can be found on my screenshot thread "Building My Keep" here. For the first day and a half, it was all by myself. Then someone saw what I was doing, and wanted to join. I welcomed him at the end of Day 2, and then Day 3 we got a 3rd members. I had nearly all of the "terraforming" done by the end of Day 2, as you can see from the screens, all the work performed by myself to that point. So you saying a solo person "can't do anything" in this game, well, is just plain false. And if you do something "big," well, you won't be solo anymore. I didn't know any of these beforehand, but they are "calling their friends" to play as well, and soon I'll have 3-4 more others in my tribe. Just me one day, myself and 5 others three days later. That's how you form friendships and make tribes in any game, do something "Big."

Quote Originally Posted by aliksteel View Post
    Start out as a tool crafter and make all tools you need for all other crafts. To make the game more solo friendly Jooky has made it where you can do all crafts, You start with extra skill points and a few tools/weapons for what ever skills you pick.
    I dont remember that tool crafter at the start make all tool i need.

also there is another way to get all the tools you need, its a process thats been used for years........ make a char take the tools put in bag put bag on ground reroll and with new char get that old bag.... all u gotta do is this process tell u have all the tools u need, and believe me it works i done this a few times when i first started along time ago

Quote Originally Posted by Helith View Post
    also there is another way to get all the tools you need, its a process thats been used for years........ make a char take the tools put in bag put bag on ground reroll and with new char get that old bag.... all u gotta do is this process tell u have all the tools u need, and believe me it works i done this a few times when i first started along time ago
    Yeh, thats how I did it last time too.

Quote Originally Posted by alfri View Post
    I dont remember that tool crafter at the start make all tool i need.

Ummm even when you have picked a skill you have to level up to get to make more stuff, If you want to be a one man tribe. It's going to take longer and YOU will have to work harder than a tribe to get everything you want.

I actually survived by making a few friends and bartering or doing labour for tools and items I needed.