Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I also agree with having all of the skills in the same pool, one should not be able to master every aspect of the game. The whole point is to have people work together, and if mastering everything is an option, what reason would people have for doing so?

Separate fighting from crafting is going to be essential in this game to ensure there is not one "superior" build.

skill points for crafting and fighting need to be in the same pool. Otherwise we will see strong PVP tribes which can supply themself with the best items. This leaves players out who don't like or who are not so good in PVP. If you want to be a bad ass fighter with high stats in these paths you need to drop your self supply abilities and need to work together with dedicated crafters. also a good archer should be a bad meele player and a good weaponsmith shouldn not be able to craft the best armor.

Also i don't really understand these softcap stats decay thing because for me it means player who spend more time will have more stats.....i would like to see a hard cap and by doing things you can change your direction of playing everytime

Xsyon Citizen
    So still no word on the skill decay rate?

We can't all be MacGyver

from the description of how skill degrade works it almost sounds like what surging is in darkfall.
    0-99 doesnt degrade 100 degrades on use for combat related skills.

I doubt its that extreeme but I bet its similar, just something to worry about at very high levels