Thread: Top 7 MMORPG

Top 7 MMORPG

Hey all,
    I don't want to take credit for anything at all, but Xsyon has made it back up to the "Top 7 Most Hyped" in development games on www.mmorpg.com
    I wrote a couple "Xsyon" reviews, spreading the news about how much fun I am having with this game, even though it's still in Beta, and how much I am a total FanBoi, and not ashamed of it.
    And, well, I think my posts have really helps (1200 or so reviews and 7 pages of replies now with the first, I just finished the 2nd tonight).
    So if you are interested, take a gander over there. It's called "My Xsyon Review" with a Part 2. Share your support for your game, on the site that many, many MMO gamers use to figure out "what game to play next."

And no, I am not a Xsyon or Notorious employee, nor am I an employeed of mmorpg.com
    Though, quite a few think me so...hey Virtus or Jordi, got an opening? rofl j/k

Oh nice Xsyon is on top 6 atm
    *edit*
    Wait ... now on #5 Oo
    We are over Secret World?! Ok ... ^^'

Good job, just hyped it.

Sorry I hate MMORPG[DOT]COM and will not go to that site, But would hope you would share your blogs here with us.

Quote Originally Posted by aliksteel View Post
    Sorry I hate MMORPG[DOT]COM and will not go to that site, But would hope you would share your blogs here with us.
    it's really not about mmorpg- it's about getting people to this site- you can't take a bullet for the team?

LOL I took a many of them from that site, BUT I hate MMORPG because it's(at lest a year ago) full of nothing but people that want to hate on and bash any game that they are not playing. Back in the day, I loved the people and the site, But now it's(like I said, at lest a year ago) full of nothing but troll's. Or at lest I can't see the gamers for the trolls in my way. So I don't do it. Now if he has/had his on blog, Or had it been at Kill ten rats, lagwar, massively, mmov, virgenworlds, or any other MMO gaming site. I would be all over it, But not at mmorpg.

Sorry I have to draw the line of death somewhere, And it's there, At that evil site.