Thread: pvp question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

pvp question

Will there be wars and such in this game? I need more then just crafting and building.

Its a FFA pvp with full loot, and yes there will be tribe wars and such things

Quote Originally Posted by overhated696 View Post
    Its a FFA pvp with full loot, and yes there will be tribe wars and such things
    Well that is not completely true. Yes, it can be a Free For All, but it is more like along the lines of Good Vs Evil.
    As for full loot, that depends on your alignment.
    On the subject of tribe wars, that will begin after prelude.

I think youll find that the tribal war system will be in for launch, as Jooky has said. He also said that tribes will most likely be able to mark themselves as a "warring tribe" in Prelude, if they dont want to be a part of the tribal area safe zones. Also, tribal areas will only be safe zones for the first few months of Prelude, after that, it will indeed be FFA PvP.

Oops i was thinking of not being able to take attack into a tribal zone, and typed another thing.

hi, ive been following this game for a while but today i watched all the youtube tutuorials and it REALLY made me want to play and got me hyped.
    the problem tho is that i know the awesome terraforming, crafting, buidling base and stuff will get boring sooner or later.

i need pvp in this game and i read that they want to copy m&b combat what would just make the most epic game ever (if they actually succeed, have some concerns there).

what about safe zones, will this game ever appeal to the pvp crowd aswell? will pvp become a strong point for the devs?
    will i be able to start pvp trips/raids from my tribeland (after building it up, buidlind defenses and crafting) to the neighbours, kill and loot some and return home or will this be made carebear with safe zones and stuff?

can this game satisfy a darkfall player after the combat/pvp overhaul?

i know u cant answer everything, just try it.
    thanks