View Poll Results: What Video Tutorials Would you like to see?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Combat

19 22.62%
  • Crafting

16 19.05%
  • Tribe Features Explanation

17 20.24%
  • Leveling System

25 29.76%
  • How to Survive with no Tribe

33 39.29%
  • Gathering

14 16.67%
  • What makes a good Village/Town Tutorial

34 40.48%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by mappam View Post
    Thanks for the reply SaintBob - You did answer my question.

I would love to see a new logging video - the night is very dark and hard to see - PITA I know to re-do something.

Thanks again for your help to the community - big help to us "newbies"!
    No problem, Anytime

How about just a tutorial on how the interface works? I spent hours last night trying to figure out if it is the left or right button I should be using and whether it was an actual icon that you drag to a menu bar or you can actually use the icon there. It may seem obvious to you guys who have been playing a while but to us newbies it is a huge learning curve. Should not be that hard to learn to play.

Yeah, most newbies would love to see that one, i mean, when you first start the game, if you didnt read the manual, you dont get a clue of how things work out, resource panel, equiping items, making tools work, etc. So would be a nice tutorial at all. Plust could explain how does energy, food and drink, and that kind of stuff work.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quick update on where I am with the Tutorials at the moment.

As we have an impending wipe, im waiting for the wipe to come before i start with any more tutorials.
    Having said that, i think i will be doing a UI Tutorial regardless of the wipe, as i dont think any of the UI is getting altered.

Thanks

Xsyon Citizen
    New UI Video Tutorials Available to View, click on my Signature to See.

Thanks a lot Bob for these great vidoes.

They helped me al lot to get startet with Xsyon.

Xsyon Citizen
    New ToolCrafting Video Tutorial now available

Good work as allways, lot of ppl asking me about a Feature video hehehe, just so you know!

Xsyon Citizen
    I am looking at doing one very soon for release, however to the video justice im in need of a Video Editor, i can do basic editing, but perhaps someone on the forums here is able to create a logo or help me edit and put together the feature video.

SaintBob is a newbie's hero Even after reading the manual his videos provide better insight to the workings of the game. Plus they are great for showing people so they can see how the game plays, which is a big plus to try to generate some more interest for it.

It was great being able to pre-order the game, log in, and already have a general idea of how the interface operated (that was just before he did the UI videos even) and how to start to accomplish various tasks. Two thumbs up and 5 stars to SaintBob!