Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How do I cancel my Preorder ?

How do I cancel my Preorder ?

Not sure, But I would send Virtus a PM, And tell him you wish to cancel your Preorder.

if you pre-ordered via paypal there is no need to. If you pre-ordered via credit card click on my account on the menu bar and you can do it from there.

Hey Virtus, I'd like to cancel my pre-order. I clicked the cancel button in account management and it says that I canceled my monthly subscription, but it doesn't say anything about canceling my pre-order. After canceling the monthly subscription, I can still log into the game and play. Also, under "Main Page" in my account it still says that I have pre-ordered the game and still have forum access and a monthly subscription.

To be clear, I love the game. I pre-ordered a few days ago but found out yesterday that next month I'll be leaving on a 6 month trip. I'll likely pick up the game again when I return, so long as my clan is still playing.

Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by McCrackle21 View Post
    Hey Virtus, I'd like to cancel my pre-order. I clicked the cancel button in account management and it says that I canceled my monthly subscription, but it doesn't say anything about canceling my pre-order. After canceling the monthly subscription, I can still log into the game and play. Also, under "Main Page" in my account it still says that I have pre-ordered the game and still have forum access and a monthly subscription.

To be clear, I love the game. I pre-ordered a few days ago but found out yesterday that next month I'll be leaving on a 6 month trip. I'll likely pick up the game again when I return, so long as my clan is still playing.

Thanks for the help.
    I got the same thing i clicked cancel and it only canceled the sub but it still say's i have a sub and etc.

Same here... I would have expected no access and an immediate refund. Hoping this is coming.