Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I had this problem once....I have win7 and XP on diff drives I had game on XP first and all was fine ,I then wanted to see if it was better on win7 so I logged into my win7 drive and re downloaded game, the mistake I made here was the game default installed to my primary drive (XP) and on loading I would get that error and the it wouldn't work on my XP drive either so still on XP I went to uninstall thats when I discovered my mistake cause I couldn't un install cause it was installed from win7 to my XP drive lol SOOOO I removed it from win7 and had ta re install to XP all was well. Not sure if that helped anyone and I dont blame win7 at all but since the game works fine on XP thats what I use for now. Ok I've confused myself enough hope no one got a headache

I have the same error. I launched the game once succesfully and got inside, everything was working nicely until it crashed. Now, after I try to launch it again, I get the same error D3D Device Creation Failed: ....

I already tried to delete options.sav and it did not help me, in addition to that, I tried to re-install DirectX but it said I have the latest version installed already and it's not possible to uninstall it.

I have already sent a mail to support and waiting for reply. Does anyone have any ideas?

try to install dx 9 then u should be fine

I already have DX9. Just did a re-install to the game and the problem continues. :S