Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: staking claims

Re:staking claims

And of course , Your protected in the early acsess, W)hich your base will get wiped , so just explore and practise before the actual release

The Tribe Tribe claims everything inhabited by the USR and Toxic Tweens. xx1327 will have rights to his stake as long as tributes are paid.

The Hopi Tribe will not have to pay tributes, but they will supply The Tribe Tribe with our necessary wartime materials (for near market prices of course).

There seems to be a little uncertainty as to if bases will get wiped or not - I wouldn't count on anything.

There will be at least one full wipe before April 15th.

The plan is, if everything is coming along fine we will do one final wipe a week before the official release and let the pre-order players start building their real tribes and towns.

If we have anything that needs to be added or adjusted over that last week, there will be a final wipe on April 14th.

I hope that clears it up!

I think the full wipe would simply be a server reset , with a few coding errors sorted out , It's something i was hoping to keep (tribe base) But of course if its for the better to wupe then so be it

[b]TangerineSky wrote:[/b]
    [quote]The Tribe Tribe claims everything inhabited by the USR and Toxic Tweens. xx1327 will have rights to his stake as long as tributes are paid.

The Hopi Tribe will not have to pay tributes, but they will supply The Tribe Tribe with our necessary wartime materials (for near market prices of course).[/quote]

Hah.

Haha.

Hahaha.

So funny.

no.

[b]Ivan Streptovsky wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]TangerineSky wrote:[/b]
    [quote]The Tribe Tribe claims everything inhabited by the USR and Toxic Tweens. xx1327 will have rights to his stake as long as tributes are paid.

The Hopi Tribe will not have to pay tributes, but they will supply The Tribe Tribe with our necessary wartime materials (for near market prices of course).[/quote]

Hah.

Haha.

Hahaha.

So funny.

no.[/quote]Don't worry, the hopi's leader has agreed. I made him a nice signature for his future services rendered.

I'll should have yours finished in the next few days.

Visitor

lol as senor which doctor i will be putting a curse on all enemas of the tribe tribe lol

I want my home on a mounten so I can look down on everyone.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrdddddsssssssssssss.

ty

[b]TangerineSky wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Ivan Streptovsky wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]TangerineSky wrote:[/b]

Hah.

Haha.

Hahaha.

So funny.

no.[/quote]Don't worry, the hopi's leader has agreed. I made him a nice signature for his future services rendered.

I'll should have yours finished in the next few days.[/quote]

You shall have naught of ours. I bite my thumb at you, good sir.