Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

interested in the game but 40$ is a lot to pay

i am really interested in this game but i dont want to pay the money for a game that i havent played at all yet. any chance at all there will be some sort of beta testing or some other option besides paying for the game and wasting that much money?

At some point in the future there will be a free trial. I have no clue of when that would be.

If you think about it, you get 2 free months to play the game when launch hits. You also get two weeks (correct me if I'm wrong) head start ahead of everyone else. It's a pretty good bargain for everything you get, and it's an awesome game. More features have been coming out lately and many more to come before launch. Check out SaintBob's (sp?) tutorial video series. If you find him on these forums, I think you can click on his sig to get to them. They show lots of different things you can currently do in the game. Here is a link to the tribe advertisements forum. Find a tribe that suits you, or at least start out in a common area. There's tribes all over, but many seem to be starting around the south side of the lake, particularly around the Tallac, Zephyr, and Round Hill starting points.

I preordered back in March with 2 accounts, one for me, one for my son. I would pay more for a lifetime sub if it was available. The game is going to be what a lot of other games have tried to be in the last 10 years. The potential of the game is staggering. If you have a look at the features and expand on those things and think about the development of the game in years to come, I can see this game turning into a sea or space or world exploration and development game. The possibilities are endless.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by tredo View Post
    I preordered back in March with 2 accounts, one for me, one for my son. I would pay more for a lifetime sub if it was available. The game is going to be what a lot of other games have tried to be in the last 10 years. The potential of the game is staggering. If you have a look at the features and expand on those things and think about the development of the game in years to come, I can see this game turning into a sea or space or world exploration and development game. The possibilities are endless.
    I'll 2nd this, and say i would buy a lifetime subscription if it was available!

Way way way to soon for a free trail.

BUT sign me up for some lifetime subscription, I have never wanted to do a lifetime subscription with any MMO before. But then Xsyon is nothing like any game I played before.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by aliksteel View Post
    Way way way to soon for a free trail.

BUT sign me up for some lifetime subscription, I have never wanted to do a lifetime subscription with any MMO before. But then Xsyon is nothing like any game I played before.
    Any say on how much you would pay for a Lifetime subscription?

Paid $199.99 for my LoTR lifetime sub! Was a good deal, got some goodies with it too if I remember right. I would do around that for this game, I see more potential here and a longer p2p lifespan than LoTR had also.

$180 to $360, But the high you go the less people will be willing to do it.

Also I would only do this with one account, I would not do it to any alt accounts I get later.

yea the game seems to be everything i want in a game i still wish i could play it for a few days before i actually go buy it