Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Rules and Regulations of Hopi Tribe

Looking for a good tribe?
    Here is the rules and regulations of Hopi Tribe.

Hopi Tribe is a family friendly tribe made up of people from all ages and areas of the world. And we wish to make a place where all can have fun. In order to do this we must have some rules and regulations. Breaking of the regulations will be dealt with by the officers on a case by case offence, and may result in being removed from the tribe. This is to ensure that the majority of our members have a fun experience in game.

Minimum Age Limit
    Applicants and members must be at least 18 years old. (With an exception for younger family members.) If you are not 18 or older please do not apply to the guild, as your application will be denied.

Bad Language, Swearing , Profanity
    Bad language is not encouraged although understood at certain times. Keep it to a minimum as many members have young kids. NEVER in zonewide channels, This includes acronyms that mask bad language.

Talking / Typing
    Talking / Typing only in English IS NOT an obligation inside the Tribe.

Vacation/Job/Family/Military
    If you are going on holidays or know you will be offline for longer than 2 weeks let an officer know in advance, we remove members that do not play for more than 30 days and didnt let us know why. After 30 days these players are removed from the Tribe and an in-game mail is sent to them informing them about their removal.

Help out
    Help out where you can and you will find that others will be willing to help YOU out as well.

Common Courtesy
    Remember that common courtesy works wonders. Say hello when some one logs in, And good night when they go to leave. You never know what is going on in someones life and that hello could be there high point for the day.

No begging
    No begging or asking for free stuff.
    There is nothing more annoying in the game than people asking for free stuff.

No Drama
    Having a bad day? Don't take it out on your tribe mates.

Antisocial Behaviour
    Don't take advantage of newbies or lowbies. Don't overcharge for things, lie, or attempt scams. Anything that reflects badly on the tribe will not be tolerated, You are a representative of Hopi and if you cause us loss of status on the server we will not be pleased about it.
    Refrain from using derogatory comments like "gay", "fag", "nigger", and such. We will not stand for it.

Good Ambassador
    Be a good ambassador for the Tribe by behaving appropriately in the game – this is especially important when playing with non-Tribe members.

Xsyon is a Game
    Remember that Xsyon is a game and that the main reason for playing it is to have a good time and get some relaxation. Don’t take failures too hard. It takes time to learn how to beat those baddies sometimes. The most important thing is to have fun and be in good company of others

No Cheating
    No Cheating, Hacking, or Exploiting. If anyone is found to be in breach of any game policies you will be reported to Notorious Games and removed from the Tribe.

This area is not regulations but more of rules of what we would like to see.

Cooperation between everyone in the Tribe is wanted and needed.

Grouping with Tribe members is always encouraged (Soloing is fine from time to time but an effort should be made to team up with fellow tribe members).

Members are encouraged to ask questions of the leadership and make comments, voice concerns, and make suggestions.

Tribe members should act maturely. You can be mature and still have fun.

Exit Policy
    Leaving isn't a sin. The game evolves, the tribe evolves, and sometimes it's just time to move on. Here is what we wish of our members when that time comes:

If you're going to quit the game for good, a heads-up note on the forums lets us know we don't need to keep the light on for you.

If you're leaving for another tribe, we'd like to know, Discuss things with an officer lets us know if there is something we are falling down on. Working with us will get you a positive note from the tribal leadership on your app for your new tribe.

Arrow Home of Hopi Tribe

So many tribes are going for the total war machine look for the tribal camp, Hopi is not. No we don't plan on going to war, Yes we know we will end up in one. But that does not mean that we should not be able to see the land around us. So many tribes have walls so tall that the only way to see out is to get on top of a look out tower. We at Hopi do not plan to box ourself in.

(This is a screenshot of our camp)

When gates comes along, Will have them. When war calls, Will answer. When the herds come, Will feast. When a friend is in need, Will help. And when you come to join, Will celebrate.

Hopi is still recruiting for Prelude. Come join us.

-Alik Steel

A quote from me, From the 10th of March 2010 After we had our first 10 members.
    Quote Originally Posted by aliksteel View Post
    To all the other Tribes, Corporation, and Religious Cults. We at Hopi wish you the best of luck. In a world that will be full danger and vicious cutthroat people. We all will need a bit of luck to survive.

We at Hopi have the people we need to start our great Tribe. We are still taking in any one who has a desire to work and play beside other like minded people(Read the front page for details).

We will strive to be very strong and Prosperous in Crafting and Gathering. But with that as our base, Does not mean in any way that we will take crap from any force that wishes to take or destroy what we have created. We all ready have several members that will be a part of a scouting and defense network.

Join with us if any of what I have said sounds like something you wish to be apart of.
    Join us or Diehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJB9b4vs0rk

As I have just bought the game and in the process of DL now I like what you as a tribe stand for and what you are doing in game. I will keep you in mind once I get my barrings in the game tomorrow after it is all patched But if you join a tribe can you set up a "house" on that tribes land to place stuff of your own in ? B/C I would like to make my wears and have like a place to display them if that is possible.

We plan to have tribal housing for members. It's still needs to worked out to how much land goes to a members personal land and what has to be for the tribe. Till we get into live and really see what it's going to take for day to day life in Xsyon. We will need to wait on housing untill we understand things better.

Check our site to see more on the Hopi way.

-Alik Steel

Welcome to all of our new members !

I just wanted to add something to encourage more combat oriented players to join Hopi.

We might end up being one of the biggest tribes with 80+ registered members over the past year and new members joining daily.
    Closer to launch inactive members are coming back.

We're not going to actively seek conflict but we are going to actively defend ourselves.
    We need people to scout for hunting parties, defend trading caravans, gatherers and monitor situation in zone.

We're located in a busy region rich in resources so conficts will come rather sooner than later.

What we can give back is good atmosphere, mature community and top quality items at your disposal.

Just forwarded an application, very much like the feel i get from reading the goals here and general participation around the forums.

Whether accepted or not, best of luck with the tribe and what you are trying to create!

See you ingame

went to your website to see how i can access your ventrillo to chat. registered, but i have to become a member even to view public forums? that makes it near impossible to get in touch with you to chat to determine if we are a good fit for each other.... kinda frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by bankerandrew View Post
    went to your website to see how i can access your ventrillo to chat. registered, but i have to become a member even to view public forums? that makes it near impossible to get in touch with you to chat to determine if we are a good fit for each other.... kinda frustrating.
    Hello, sorry about that, we didn't have any intention to frustrate you We don't have a public forum, the vent is for tribe members usually. Still if you would like to talk to us before you decide if you wanna join or not I'm sure its possible, just pm AlikSteel here he will help you out. I'm not native English and I can't handle well a ventrillo interview with applicants, lol, too bad.

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions. ( My written English is much better than the spoken one )