Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advertisements?

Advertisements?

It's been quite a bit and I still have yet to see any real advertisements about Xsyon. Xsyon is still is a very difficult game to find on the internet and the player base looks a tad too low for such a promising game. It also seems like such a game requires more people for it to be playable, since it is after all, community based. Basically now I'm thinking that this game has a chance of failing. I seriously can't get anyone to play because they don't trust a game that's unknown.

Will there be any advertising soon?

You talking like what Rift is doing on the TV here in NA? That will never happen with this game.

Quote Originally Posted by aliksteel View Post
    You talking like what Rift is doing on the TV here in NA? That will never happen with this game.
    I mean anything, even a simple advertisement on a website. Maybe having something on MMORPG.com or Onrpg.com.

Word-of-mouth (mouth to mouth) advertising is the magic word.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiku View Post
    Word-of-mouth (mouth to mouth) advertising is the magic word.
    Couldn't agree more! The game does need more advertisement, But the best quality of advertisement is the Word of Mouth.

Perhaps the community could help with this perhaps?
    Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Saintbob View Post
    Couldn't agree more! The game does need more advertisement, But the best quality of advertisement is the Word of Mouth.

Any ideas?
    Talking to freinds and chating on other forums would always be the first, But then you have Blogs, Comments, Podcast.

Thats the grass roots way of it.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by aliksteel View Post
    Talking to freinds and chating on other forums would always be the first, But then you have Blogs, Comments, Podcast.

Thats the grass roots way of it.
    I've always wanted to do a podcast, just never new where to start. lol

Someone awhile back tried to start a stream program so that people could watch him play. If one of the more active members could do that that would be awesome. Saintbob? Will? anyone else?

If only I had a rig for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saintbob View Post

Any ideas?

I've been making efforts on exactly this on MMORPG.com
    Have been getting quite a few tells letting me know they bought the game cuz of my posts. I also posted the reviews on onrpg.com, the ignboards (vaulthub or whatever), and submitted it to massively.com but haven't gotten a response from them... So eh, am trying.