Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saintbob View Post
    If the skills list on the Wikki is anything to go by, then it should be added in the future.
    And some other interesting skills to which look really really good.
    If they get added ill be mighty happy Gimme Boat crafting
    I'm with Saint Bob, crafting boats would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Saintbob View Post
    If the skills list on the Wikki is anything to go by, then it should be added in the future.
    And some other interesting skills to which look really really good.
    If they get added ill be mighty happy Gimme Boat crafting
    Quote Originally Posted by skyrek View Post
    I'm with Saint Bob, crafting boats would be great!
    From my blog
    I did some Q&A with Jooky

14) Will we see boats in the game at some point? And if so, How big will you make them? Could a raiding party be able to be all in the same ship?

They are planned, but a ways off. We’ll start with small rafts and canoes and then barges large enough for a small raiding party (10-20 players). Anything larger will be saved for much later when the world expands beyond the current Prelude area (the Prelude area is 40×40 km, most of which is currently covered by the deadly green mist.

Great, thanks for the information Aliksteel

I assumed it would be coming given the area is riddled with rivers and the lake.

I had heard that the coordinates were only there for beta testing and they were going to be removed for release. Was I misinformed?

I was told in IRC this is false. System will stay at least until something better is ready to put in. It would be a big misstake to remove it.

Coordinate system will stay until there is a new system that replaces it.

Thanks for the reply guys!

I'd like to see a compass of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by coca View Post
    I'd like to see a compass of some sort.

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8774/compassq.jpg

They really should just add a map in game.. i know im new here and its probally been discussed before but having to navigate using co-ords is not the msot fun in the world and esp when the game gets a lot bigger. So what people will end up donig is writing external map applications or just a picture of the map.. so why not just have a map in game or map skills in game and be done with it

But thanks to the OP for helping out some of us new guys your guides are really helpfull