Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    a lot of work that...was actually going to work on a "political" map of sorts for live, that people can submit modifications based on their "claims." Will look good when I"m done, but am hoping that cartography gets added to game, then it won't matter.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by willbonney View Post
    a lot of work that...was actually going to work on a "political" map of sorts for live, that people can submit modifications based on their "claims." Will look good when I"m done, but am hoping that cartography gets added to game, then it won't matter.
    If the skills list on the Wikki is anything to go by, then it should be added in the future.
    And some other interesting skills to which look really really good.
    If they get added ill be mighty happy Gimme Boat crafting

Great map, not sure who come up with it, but best I have seen in almost a year. A working map with political influence, points of interest, trade routes, trading posts, and eventually mines, farms, towns... the list is endless, would be a great addition, after launch.

Not criticizing your navigation skills Will, but wouldn't the person running from the bear have gotten home faster if he simply run NE?

Heh, yes he would, but we all know that running from bear in a straight line is a suicide :P

rofl, yes, yes he would have. But Charles is a newb, so didn't want him getting lost.

Quote Originally Posted by yoori View Post
    Heh, yes he would, but we all know that running from bear in a straight line is a suicide :P
    That's a simple fix, just bring along a newbie who runs slower than you do.

This will be useful up until release when the coordinates are removed from the UI. Unless he's decided not to do that but that would surprise me.

Chunk, dont scare people...
    You know full well...to remove cords when there's no compass available in game would kill it.
    Jook would never FUBAR the new players that much, that 101 how to lose payin clients.

From what I've heard, he's decided to leave them in until they have a suitable alternative.