I would suggest that Tribal be rolled back

The tribal totems prior to the 18th were fine. But when the totems were changed to include homesteads everything seemed to go haywire. Now add Bands?

Tribal size was fine until the complaining started that solo'ers could block a whole tribe. When that was changed this fine mess we are in now started.

The controlling factor should be who placed the totem first - not the size of the tribe.

Players seem to be clustered in a few area's and that makes it appear there is no more room on the map.

Please change the totem area back to the way it worked from March of 2010 to the 17th of Feb 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudder View Post
    The tribal totems prior to the 18th were fine. But when the totems were changed to include homesteads everything seemed to go haywire. Now add Bands?

Tribal size was fine until the complaining started that solo'ers could block a whole tribe. When that was changed this fine mess we are in now started.

The controlling factor should be who placed the totem first - not the size of the tribe.

Players seem to be clustered in a few area's and that makes it appear there is no more room on the map.

Please change the totem area back to the way it worked from March of 2010 to the 17th of Feb 2011.
    Interesting thought...

That's a very interesting idea.

Sure, and lose all of those homesteaders as paying subscribers with a bunch of charge-backs because the game they thought they were buying suddenly changed to something completely different.. That'll sure help!

The reason the players are clustered is the junk.. the vast majority of needed resources comes from junk.. what do you expect?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh you are serious?

Quote Originally Posted by randomt View Post
    Sure, and lose all of those homesteaders as paying subscribers with a bunch of charge-backs because the game they thought they were buying suddenly changed to something completely different.. That'll sure help!

The reason the players are clustered is the junk.. the vast majority of needed resources comes from junk.. what do you expect?
    I don't think that's what he's saying. It was possible to place a homestead prior to the 18th, after all.

Anyway, I doubt the different sized tribes and the other changes is the issue. We had the same issues on the 18th, and (correct me if I'm wrong) homesteaders could block a tribe on the 18th, too.

I am suggesting a roll back to the way it was Before Homesteads/clans/bands came about. The sizes are now becoming mind-boggling.

In the beginning there was only a one size fits all totem.

Now two days just to place a totem?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudder View Post
    I am suggesting a roll back to the way it was Before Homesteads/clans/bands came about. The sizes are now becoming mind-boggling.

In the beginning there was only a one size fits all totem.

Now two days just to place a totem?
    The two days to place a totem has absolutely nothing to do with the land size of the clan/tribe.

The two days is to allows tribes/clans the time to get thier tribes all formed up and out to the spot they want, just like a solo person can, and not have to be screwed because they had to spend 4 hours getting the members ot log in. If your a tribesman you should be happy as hell they are doing it this way, if your homesteader it doesnt even effect you, you get to plant on the 11th like everyone else AND get an extra day to run out to your spot. Why you all going off the wall here is beyond me. Today is just to allow you to get your tribes formed up, thats it, has zero to do with multiple tribal landmass sizes.