Thread: Here I am!

Here I am!

Dazzle me Xsyon, dazzle me.

On a serious note, for those who may know me from the MMORPG.com forums, I'm an (ahem) older gamer who has grown weary of games that follow the "traditional" formula of recent years.

Williambonney directed me to this game and I decided to take him up on his offer. I actually know little about Xsyon, (I did download the new user manual) and if anyone has some good guides or sites I should visit (I also know about the wiki) please feel free to let me know.

I'll mostly just be fooling around until the game goes 'live', getting my feet wet so to speak and learning some of the basics. I'm looking forward to something a bit different, (I did play EVE for 3 years, and not for its PVP) and I'll even try to set aside my normal dislike of "crafting". (I do like gathering and building structures so I should be OK)

So if you see me in game, feel free to say hello or kill me depending on what you think of my posts on the other forum.

Welcome , several guides around forum but in guides section(wiki) i group all

I wish have fun

Welcome, I hope you'll enjoy Xyson. Saintbob made some usefull tutorials on youtube.

Welcome to Xsyon

YEs it's plenty of usefull information around.

Enjoy!

Welcome aboard.

Xsyon Citizen
    Welcome to the community Friend!

Take a look at some of the Tutorials I've created. click on my Signature

hope the help.

Welcome to the game.