Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Very slow FPS, please help!?

Alright, I bought the game today and was really excited to play it... when I first ran the game I went through character creation, which didn't lag at all, when I got into the game it began to lag a lot! The ping was also fluctuating from 45 to 300+ (usually it was higher than lower)... my system meets the requirements... I believe.
    My computer specs are 3.5GB of RAM. Nvidia Geforce series 6 graphics card. And my CPU is AMD Anthlom duo 2.5Ghz.

I forgot to mention I've lowered the graphicas to the lowest possible settings... and I mean lowest. I also switched from quality to performance on my graphics card... both these things didn't do a thing...

I also tried running game booster... again, this didn't help it. I'm in the process of running a scan for viruses etc and will see if this works.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS ON WHY THIS IS HAPPENING PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!! Thank you

you never mentinoed what your FPS was

I don't know the exact FPS... it's really low though by the looks of the gameplay...

Try updating drivers, system, run some optimization tool and maybe kill unnesessary processes. I have ati 3200 integrated grafics with 128MB dedicated memory, Athon x2 3.1Gh, 4 GB RAM and it's playable on medium graphics setting, 720p haven't tried full HD. Performance is different every time, though maybe due to some system clutter.

hum your CPU , is 2.5ghz game need 3.0ghz work well only single core ( dual core dont work most game in market )

Solution : Overcloack or buy new cpu
    Set affinity to xsyon use only core and windows + random stuff to other core

Well, my graphics card, GeForce 6150SE nForce 430, only has 64MB of dedicated video memory... and 1GB of total available graphics memory... my CPU is quite a bit lower than yours to... do you think these things are causing my issue?

@Vadio
    Thanks for this.. .I'll try this...

I'm pretty sure you'll need new graphic card. It's pretty old and Xsyon requires 512MB of memory, by series 6 I thought you meant something like 6600GT.

You disabled the shadows ?

Yes I have... it didn't help at all!