View Poll Results: Forum section for Player Written Guides?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • Possibly, see my explanation

0 0%

Suggestion for the forums

Since it seems a lot of people are now writing guides, I was thinking it'd be a good idea to maybe throw up a section of the forum for these guides to be found. Newer players might find this useful if they are confused about how to do something. Maybe there could be a sticky at the top that tells guide writers tips on writing a clear and concise guide. What do you guys think?

Good idea. Though I'd make newbie help section for questions with guides as sub-section

Hmm... That's a good idea, but I'll kinda combine the two ideas. What if there was a forum section called something along the lines of "Newbie Help" with one forum for player-written guides and another forum for newbies to ask for help or whatever. There could be a sticky in the latter that would point them to the guides forum first and then to ask their question if they couldn't find the answer there. I would think the actual guides themselves would need to be separate from everything else to keep everything organized and neat.

Yeh, I think a combination of the two would be best, afterall, player written guides are still Newbie help.

Xsyon Citizen
    hopefully for my Videos to be stored too perhaps?

Your videos are among the main reasons I came up with the idea =) That way, you could have a different post for each video. Will could have a different post for each of his tutorials. Maybe also a +1 system could be put in so people could rate guides? Eh, that wouldn't be as pertinent, but it might be useful.

Bump, needed section.