Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm quite new to Xsyon but i've met several animals every time i go for a mountain trek. Several is like too much bears to stay alive more than 30 minutes if i'm not paying attention. Enough coyote to hunt easily every time bones are needed. Just don't stay close to the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by Tchey View Post
    I'm quite new to Xsyon but i've met several animals every time i go for a mountain trek. Several is like too much bears to stay alive more than 30 minutes if i'm not paying attention. Enough coyote to hunt easily every time bones are needed. Just don't stay close to the lake.
    You haven't been anywhere north of the lake's equator in the past 24 hours then. Myself and many others can attest to having trekked from mist to mist without having encountered a single coyote. We wouldn't even dream of spotting a deer as of late.

Something like 16hours ago we were wandering north to the lake, between 1020 and 976 if i remember. Many bears around here, and some coyotes. We were not looking for them, they just were here, and some attack us.

I'll take your word for it Tchey. There may have been some respawn by some guides after all.

x2

need more animal spawns. bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    You haven't been anywhere north of the lake's equator in the past 24 hours then. Myself and many others can attest to having trekked from mist to mist without having encountered a single coyote. We wouldn't even dream of spotting a deer as of late.
    I killed 2 deers 2 large black bears and a coyote right near your camp setup last night, oh I also pilfered some tools out of one of your std packs where you were fishing etc.. :O

you actually have a bear cave quite close to you

Quote Originally Posted by wyldmagik View Post
    I killed 2 deers 2 large black bears and a coyote right near your camp setup last night, oh I also pilfered some tools out of one of your std packs where you were fishing etc.. :O

you actually have a bear cave quite close to you
    We're kinda relying on manual/randomly timed guide reseeding. We did manage to snag a few bears and coyotes ourselves, but I assume our hunting group was expecting a little more.

Guess we'll wait and see how it all turns out at launch. At this point it seems to either be bad luck or timing.

4 hours of roaming around in the deep woods and only found one bear today

Quote Originally Posted by blake378 View Post
    4 hours of roaming around in the deep woods and only found one bear today
    Lucky for us we had something like 6 raccoons on the junk piles throughout the day. lol. Too bad though none of the bonecrafters had rolled any raccoon recipes.

I had 2 adult raccoons come to play and while cleaning them up, 2 babies attacked. I got one and the other shot up a cliff we where next to. Saw a couple more on a junk pile aways off later.