Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    Map is not accurate just sayin...
    How so?

Thanks Vier!

Good job

Also thanks Xaphan to sticky the thread

It's accurate I think because he is marking the areas of the "locales" not the boundry areas of the coordinate system. In other words, the "city limits" of the areas such as the spawn points.

No, it's not accurate. The rivers and terrain is not matching up with what he has. Squaw starting area is nowhere near what is depicted in the map above.

Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    No, it's not accurate. The rivers and terrain is not matching up with what he has. Squaw starting area is nowhere near what is depicted in the map above.
    Squaw is in 975 at like 960 | 127 if I remember correctly, I know thats close anyway. The spawn point is accurate, not sure about Squaw "city limits" map. Area 237.

Don't confuse the 2, there is an area map with the "city limits" and there is a zone map that mirrors the zones in the game. The city limit map is just confusing people and has no bearing on the spawn points. Not sure why it was even added to the post.

just out of the topic question or i hope i can just ask it here

so this Map is based on Lake Tahoe. if so, is it really 1:1 ? and have anyone actually try to record traveling from 1 end to another end, and how long does it take?

The map I am using I got from the devs its what they use so im not sure what to tell you about it not being acurate
    All i did was match up the zone ids.

This map is no longer completely accurate because of Founders Island being unlocked as a spawn point.

If I can get someone to draw the island I will update the start point... I have it mapped already.