Thread: login times

login times

I'm fairly new to Xsyon (came on board earlier this week) and I've really enjoyed the game to date. I'm just wondering if anyone else is having significantly long ( >5 mins) load times to get into the game. Loading Entities seems to be my hanging point.

It's basically been the last two nights for me, but if it's the popluation growing then it's good news and I'll quietly suck it up.

Yes there is a few of us that are like that.

Glad it's not just me. Growing pains I guess, but a small price to pay.

i think need about 3-5min to loading my computers is relativey new but after loading my fps is about 60 in max resolution and grapich settings

Aye, it got tons of fun when 3 of us were making a cross country trek earlier and we all kept crashing at random points, those login screens sure were fun to wait for. It gave us a chance to eat and rest though I guess....

Yeah 4/5 mins for me on entities if loading other players are included in that I dread to think what it will be like after final wipe when there will be significantly more players online

Quote Originally Posted by otter View Post
    Aye, it got tons of fun when 3 of us were making a cross country trek earlier and we all kept crashing at random points, those login screens sure were fun to wait for. It gave us a chance to eat and rest though I guess....
    LOL Thats a great out look on it.

Up to 30 minutes for me. My machine is a few years old but still, this is madness.

30 Min to load the game ? lol wow. Takes me 3-5 Min and ofc Entities are the longest to load if you see what can change in the world ( everything)