View Poll Results: Is the game ready for launch?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

84 64.12%
  • No

47 35.88%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    You brought lots of bad baggage with you.

I have been told by Prophecy's Guild leader Falstaff that you should not be using the Prophecy tag. You left Prophecy in Mortal Online after sending private guild information and the names of all guild members and their alts to the other guilds ingame. You should hook up with the boys you betrayed Prophecy to in this game and use their tag.

My concern is that you can't "patch" in a Major Revision to the combat system post launch. Every mmo that has tried to alter it's "DNA" after it has launched has failed miserably. The launch it now and fix it later mentality is not comforting.
    What if you can't fix it? What if in "fixing" it you create new exploits or destroy old ways of life already established? How long will the community be willing to play the game while waiting for the egg that may never hatch?

Quote Originally Posted by Toughluck View Post
    You brought lots of bad baggage with you.

I have been told by Prophecy's Guild leader Falstaff that you should not be using the Prophecy tag. You left Prophecy in Mortal Online after sending private guild information and the names of all guild members and their alts to the other guilds ingame. You should hook up with the boys you betrayed Prophecy to in this game and use their tag.
    lulz. gogo themap!

Meh apparently we wasn't ready for launch. Baggage, I didn't bring any with me as I said. Crypton just wants attention. Ill sport w/e tag I want around here as I was here first. So I guess Prophecy is my tribe now. Maybe i should start recruiting.

5. 02-19-2011, 07:06 PM

LOL Apparently , I mean who would have guessed that people would have downloaded and played the game causing unexpected strain on the server? not just a little either 1000ms 30 second to 1min response time they would be doing them selfs a favor and just shut it down til its ready.

After what has been happening, I say no.

Well, they haven't launched it yet because it's not ready.

SO CLEARLY NOT. Man I'm glad forums don't use paper or other RL resources.

I think the devs are working hard at making sure it goes as smooth as possible for the next preluanch- I give them kudos no matter what though- they doing such an awesome job with this game.

If they can pull everything together and get it right by the 15th. Then do it, but if they can't delay for a couple more months. I am fine with a delay at this point it won't change my outlook on the game.