I mean seriously I havn't played Xyson in quite awhile but it seems as though the same old bugs are still around. Do you guys feel the game is ready for launch the way it is? I have seen this too many times before, where developers launch hoping that they can fix the bugs during the launch and plan for future add-ons "combat" that should be finished before the game ever sees live.
Quote Originally Posted by Massivley
There have been some concerns in the beta community that combat isn't quite ready for release. You obviously feel differently given the March 1st launch date, but can you talk about any plans you may have to continue tweaking and balancing combat post-launch?
Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Grau Davis
We've had some problems with the current combat system not producing the desired effects. This will be revised before launch, but we do have bigger plans for a major revision post launch. Our player base has been asking for a Mount & Blade type of combat system and this is something we will look into when we are capable.
I have tons of hope for this game an by no means wanna see it fail but lets not fall in the footsteps of another "post-promiser" that failed.

Do you think its ready?