Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings!

Greetings!

Let me start off by thanking saintbob and willbonney for creating so many great resources for us newcomers. Many thanks!

I generally solo in games like these, but I don't think that will work here. If I'll be interacting with you in the game, we might as well get to know each other.

I have maybe 8 hours in the game and decided to post here while I wait for the wipe. I found Xsyon while searching MMORPG for games that are still in beta. Of all of those, this is the most promising.

I like to devote myself 100% to one game at a time. That's how I played EQ, WoW, and EQ2. However, 100% doesn't mean I play a lot. I have a job and family that restrict most of my gaming to weekends and brief check-ins on weeknights.

My gaming experience dates back to Castle Adventure. I then played the King's Quest and Police Quest series from Sierra, the Front Page Sports lineup, Borderbund's Ancient Art of War, and any flight sim by Dynamix or MicroProse.

I've always been a PC guy, but the best game I've ever played was on a console. It was ROTK by KOEI on SNES. I do own a PS3, but it is really just a blu-ray player to me.

When the Internet finally got to me, I most enjoyed Federation on AOL and Chain of Command on 2am Games.

This is about as much as I care to share for now – and probably 99% more than you care to know. Thanks for reading.

-Quatroux

Welcome Quatroux, hope you enjoy the game as much as we all do. Few things for ya, /y is global chat in game and /w [name] is whisper. Eating is done by fishing, which requires a pole, also you can forage for oats, flowers and such. You do not have to pick fishing or foraging in your character creation, it is a gathering skill and can be used by anyone. If you have any questions or issues, please ask in game or post here in the forums, the community is a great one and we are all here to help and have fun. Again, welcome to Xsyon!

Tredo

Dang it!!! Tredo said what I was going to say

Any way welcome to the game, Hope you just found your new gaming home.

Hey, welcome to the comunity, hope you have fun with us.

You folks are quick. Thanks for the warm welcome.