Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pexez View Post
    Mine keeps saying Error: Could not create a file...what is that?
    Close launcher, delete xul.dll in Xsyon\bin and restart launcher

If you get a "Could not create a file" error, make sure that a crashed version of Xsyon is not running (a crashed Xsyon may leave the process running still in the background. One way to clear this up is to reboot.

I see that players are getting in now. It's just a slow update because of all the file name changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    If you get a "Could not create a file" error, make sure that a crashed version of Xsyon is not running (a crashed Xsyon may leave the process running still in the background. One way to clear this up is to reboot.

I see that players are getting in now. It's just a slow update because of all the file name changes.
    Mine's almost done, 850/870. Look for me ingame in a minute!

-Dot

Edit: PROCESSING

WIN! thanx man, that did the job and its just a matter of waiting for the patch to dl

5. 02-07-2011, 12:21 AM

thanks again Xsyon for staying up and seeing us through we all appreciate it!

So how long is the processing thing suppose to be? More than 30 mins? Been going for quite a while now

OOPS nvm it moved again after 40 mins of processing 8D

After creating Character loader crashed with 'Unable to load ground levels for zone: 982 sector 8. I deleted the mesh file, reloaded the 128Mb file and crashed again in loading zone

Deleted Xul.dll and loader crashed again with the zone 982 again.

I keep getting Xsyon.exe stopped working when I'm at the loading screen, any idea what it could be?

Hi guys....been trying to patch for quite a while now but have been unsuccessful.

For a while it was just stuck at "Processing", almost 45 minutes. I closed the launcher, killed the xysonlauncher.exe. Now when I try to connect it just tells me Error: Unable to connect to patch server.

Looking forward to getting back in game

same here - after a while of processing it d'loaded the texture.xsip the i got back to the launcher and get the Error: Unable to connect to patch server.